Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

koreRO Private Server - Join us!

#1 Post by Bibian »

KoreRO is dead

This post is just for heritage now :)

What is KoreRO?
KoreRO is a private server using eAthena, you're free to bot there without fear of being banned.
Of course this doesn't mean everyone only bots, there is KOTH daily, 6 days a week where you do battle to become KOTH and receive points to every kill you make as KOTH. With these points you can get rewards like gold coins that can be used to get an ice pick. WoE is active 2 days a week for 2 hour sessions where 3 castles are opened. Since a smaller population means less people will attend siege only 3 castles are opened for siege to make it more active.
Don't be mistaken though, people do no just bot... in guilds there is also MVP hunting ;)

Who is on KoreRO?
At the moment about 100 people play on KoreRO, including myself and some other OpenKore moderators / regulars.

What are the settings?
Well the rates are 3/3/3, with a max level of 99/70. The challenge isn't getting 99, but getting the good gear... making good macro's/plugins to overcome obstacles or increase your leveling speed.

How can i join?
Simply goto http://kore-ro.com/ and click the "Getting started" link on the top. Be sure to read the rules before playing though!
Even though it allows botting, there are still rules! oh and sign up for the forums!

note: it may say char and map are down, but they are not... this is a minor bug atm.

r3f
Noob
Noob

Re: koreRO Private Server

#2 Post by r3f »

hi, nice server i'll take a look at this.

I would like to see a complete Guide for openkore including Macro and Plugin installing / programming cauz im just a noob too.
Well if you think the same maybe we can make a guide like this together

greetz

r3f

Themenace
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Themenace »

Yeah, I'm in the process of installing kRO & kSAK as well, but it should be noted..that unless you have korean language support..the installer is all garbled..I'm familiar with the "installer" by now..because it's basically the same as any setup.exe file..so i don't actually have to see what buttons i am pressing..but for those less than familiar with the program..they would probably just assume it's a corrupt file or something...and the current guide on the kore site..is less than adequate..well just my 2 cents. ^_~

isieo
Kami-Sama Desu~
Kami-Sama Desu~
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by isieo »

:/ do we get paid for advertising koreRo ? =P

ratatouille
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by ratatouille »

lol. awesome.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#6 Post by Bibian »

isieo wrote::/ do we get paid for advertising koreRo ? =P
you're not being paid? lol j/k

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator
Noob?: No

#7 Post by Cozzie »

r3f wrote:hi, nice server i'll take a look at this.

I would like to see a complete Guide for openkore including Macro and Plugin installing / programming cauz im just a noob too.
Well if you think the same maybe we can make a guide like this together

greetz

r3f
err we are going off topic but there's quite a comprehensive macro guide in the wiki and well you have to have programming skills to make plugins.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

killernoob03
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by killernoob03 »

so... this is like...the place for botters to train their botting skills? nice~

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#9 Post by andy12345 »

I suggest this server for people who are playing public servers and getting banned..(& are really fed up of the DAMN LOW XP this one has a bit more 3x :P)
This server has all the joys of a public server with 2 greatest rules!
1| Botting is allowed
2| It's free!

ahuks
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#10 Post by ahuks »

nice i've played long time ago...all the private servers were sick and PRO sucks.
Bang Bang...