Announcements/News

Moderator: Moderators

1nf
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: koreRO Private Server - Join us!

#41 Post by 1nf »

Kore-RO is not a normal private server in my vision. Becouse the bots are allowed. It just doesn't give the same feeling like on other servers where are these things are prohobited. If you know what i'm talking about :)
-Openkore User // Begginer

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#42 Post by sli »

The definition of "private server" isn't really malleable. It's a server, owned privately. Therefore, private server. They offer more freedoms than most other servers. But I still think their rules are stupid. Where's the anarchy server with world PK enabled? Now that would be fun. vanRO is close (thanks, Barracks) but I don't know if they allow botting.
cs : ee : realist

1nf
Human
Human

#43 Post by 1nf »

Yep - i agree :)

1nf
Human
Human

#44 Post by 1nf »

Actually- i have been banned from my previous server cuz i was a noob. Okay. I have to tune it more next time. But now - i'm gonna check the KoreRO and see if it's good enough ^^

fco2783
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#45 Post by fco2783 »

1nf wrote:Actually- i have been banned from my previous server cuz i was a noob. Okay. I have to tune it more next time. But now - i'm gonna check the KoreRO and see if it's good enough ^^
just ignore CD when you meet him... anytime IP blocks...

1nf
Human
Human

#46 Post by 1nf »

Some prob with KoreRo. Downloaded and updated the whole thingy. Then i decided to go on and make a char and aroun lvl 10-20 i will start botting :)
So. First - i got the massage : installing windows XP
I said - WTF . Why does it gives me this sh*t. So. I started to look after this problem. And i saw that i dont have setup.exe. So i just copied from somewhere. Now it always starts the setup.exe but the client doesn't seem to start....
Kinda annoying

i3h4m
Noob
Noob

#47 Post by i3h4m »

KoreRo is quite simple and interesting server for botters to bot. It's like playing the official server except that you consume sp when teleporting. The rate is quite low for me although I can bot up for 3 bots at a time. Hope there is more people in it......if the admin do increase the rate a little bit higher than before.....
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise i3h4m
"R you stupid or playin' stupid" - extracted from Forrest Gump film
Download Complete Set Up BOT from me

HumanHealer
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#48 Post by HumanHealer »

the rate 3x in low rate and 1000x in high rate, its enough considering u really need to built ur char put in the effort and love your char. even me noob player can lvl the alche and homun to 90ish lvl in 2 week... thats good enough for me atleast... join us... invite more... and lets rocks the server
im noob, but i know how to read config manual, command manual, macro manual but im still a noob.

jor2xph
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#49 Post by jor2xph »

I agree with you

freezer123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#50 Post by freezer123 »

Kore-RO is officially closed, anyone here knows any private server that bot is allowed?? thanks