So for those who has no idea what is happening, (Where the hell have you been at?)
Read the original post here: URGENT: Future of Openkore - community opinion encouraged!
We do not want to END/KILL OFF the Openkore Project (I may be exaggerating a bit, but IMHO it's looking like it's going down that way). This is our attempt to restore Openkore's community and make it better than it was before. Best way to do this is through selecting someone (yes, this could be YOU: any individual currently using or willing to learn how to use Openkore ) from the community who is willing to step up to the plate and refocus the project's direction. So now, I challenge anyone who thinks that they have the dedication and (not just programming) skills to take this project out of the dumps. [We don't want to put those bot hunters out of their day jobs now we?]
- You may nominate someone (but they must be willing to accept the role) or nominate yourself.
- The applications will be up for 2 weeks starting now (April 6th) and closing April 20th. This is happening fast and furious, so get those applications in ASAP.
- The candidates are required to answer the questions below, which the rest of the community will use to decide their votes.
- Actual votes will be collected in a poll post during the following week (April 21st to 26th - MARK YOUR CALENDAR TO VOTE THAT WEEK) after the application acceptance closes.
- We'll announce the new Project Manager on April 27th.
- Why do you want to take the lead on the Openkore Project?
- What characteristics do you have that would make you a good candidate for the position?
- What would be your feelings, future directions and plans for the Openkore project?
- Any experience/level of knowledge about Openkore?
- Any experience/level of knowledge about project management?
Submissions will be posted here in this thread or if you wish to not have your application shown here before the voting starts, just send your application as a PM to my forum message box and I'll handle them from there.
That's everything I had in mind at the moment, anything I missed out or needs to be added just let one of the mods or myself know and we'll edit it if we deem it important enough.
Looking forward to seeing people step up and taking advantage of this opportunity.
Currently, 3 nominations in, well 2 really cause I'm not really included. So the nominations I have received so far are:
sli: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 607#p22313
kLabMouse: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 607#p22339
ponty by kali (but I am unsure of taking on this role due to my time commitments): http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 607#p22564