Noobishness or just pure innocence?

All non-related to RO or OpenKore goes here. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Moderators

So..what is it?

Noobishness
85%
Pure Innocence
15%

Total votes: 33

i3h4m
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Noobishness or just pure innocence?

#11 Post by i3h4m »

andy12345 wrote:
Krai wrote:hahaha, that would be fucked up and so funny at the same time. i guess it would teach the botter to not ask for a bot and just build one on their own.
Lets hope so, I wonder who voted for 'Pure Innocence'.............
I'm sure it's the noob. They have a lot of excuses not to learn 'How to bot' and asking thing about configuring. I don't mind to give them my configuring, but I hate it. Because after I give one, they'll ask two. After that, they'll ask three and then four and so on. They will keep asking for more if they have problems! Don't they learn from what I give? 90% of them just don't care about learning.

One thing I can say; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise i3h4m
"R you stupid or playin' stupid" - extracted from Forrest Gump film
Download Complete Set Up BOT from me

martilyo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by martilyo »

ahaha...pure innocence...

our network administrator had block ports 6925 that is why i send that pm.

i think someone casted despair on me.

anyways i have botted in the server ... i think a total of xx giving me few $$llion zenies a week...

that is really funny when i tried to check it....

anyways as i can remember...there is no patch in human stupidity ...

i should have tried to run the bot outside the office...

just a safety measure againts ip banning ...

really really funny as i re checked it...ahahhaha

here is the forum topic related to this one..

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=10

Hope you'll not ban me ...

anyways if you do ... i just need to try to create another account and check if it is possible to post few of my silly questions ...

no offense on my part ... simply stupidity ...

anyways hope this will be a lesson to all other noobs ... :)

PS...i voted for innocence ... i dont know the other one ... :)

lastly @andy...would you mind to delete the email as posted...surely the GMs on that server can use it against me ... huhuhuhu ... please ...

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#13 Post by andy12345 »

martilyo wrote:ahaha...pure innocence...

our network administrator had block ports 6925 that is why i send that pm.

i think someone casted despair on me.

anyways i have botted in the server ... i think a total of xx giving me few $$llion zenies a week...

that is really funny when i tried to check it....

anyways as i can remember...there is no patch in human stupidity ...

i should have tried to run the bot outside the office...

just a safety measure againts ip banning ...

really really funny as i re checked it...ahahhaha

here is the forum topic related to this one..

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=10

Hope you'll not ban me ...

anyways if you do ... i just need to try to create another account and check if it is possible to post few of my silly questions ...

no offense on my part ... simply stupidity ...

anyways hope this will be a lesson to all other noobs ... :)

PS...i voted for innocence ... i dont know the other one ... :)

lastly @andy...would you mind to delete the email as posted...surely the GMs on that server can use it against me ... huhuhuhu ... please ...
You forgot to add *sarcasm* there, and it looks like your not that stupid after all..your a BIT MORE! oh GOD!
Listen agreed that you work at a place where your not allowed to do stuff anything else then work...why try breaking that rule? you would've gone home ate dinner sat on your PC/lappy and calmly made a topic instead of hastily PM'ing me, whatever I did on my part was just a message to others as what we guys do when we get just messages, clearly you were the guinea pig.

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by martilyo »

@andy ... please dont check on where i bot...anyways its my risk...its not a PC on my workplace where i do my job but a different set of PCs which is for free of usage in our office...you can do anything on those PCs...

anyways i am just concern about my email account posted...hope you can edit the email address ... please ...

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#15 Post by andy12345 »

martilyo wrote:@andy ... please dont check on where i bot...anyways its my risk...its not a PC on my workplace where i do my job but a different set of PCs which is for free of usage in our office...you can do anything on those PCs...

anyways i am just concern about my email account posted...hope you can edit the email address ... please ...
Yeah I've edited that and hope you've lernt your lesson

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#16 Post by sli »

martilyo wrote:@andy ... please dont check on where i bot...anyways its my risk...its not a PC on my workplace where i do my job but a different set of PCs which is for free of usage in our office...you can do anything on those PCs...
If you can do anything, then how is it a risk? If you feel sketchy about it, you'll probably get in trouble for it. Your risk is nothing but your own. Think of the OpenKore project as a public pool: bot at your own risk.
cs : ee : realist

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by martilyo »

@andy...thanks man...i know you are having a bad time answering another idiotic posting about goldroom,valkyrie,etc...anyways its just a matter of stupidity with them...(i mean with us...LoL)...anyways i'm going good with my bots now.

@sli...yep i bot at my risk...

@all in openkore...thanks for all the help you give to those who ask correctly...

i really cant help laughing at my own stupidity when reading this one...LoL...

Mushroom
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#18 Post by Mushroom »

After I answerd this topic look at what I got in my PMs.
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4716

First one

Code: Select all

i just want someone to help me... if you dont want then you shut your damn mouth.....
Second one

IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP ME ITZ OK.. AND PLZZZ SHUT YOUR FUCKING BIG MOUTH... GET ANGRY IF YOU WANT HERE'S GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS THEN IL GO TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE..... TANGINA MO NAKAKAGIGIL KA BABARILIN KITA KAPAG NAKITA KITANG HAYUP KA...
Third one

TANG INA MO DI KA MAAWALA SA ISIP KO MALALMAN KO RIN KUNG SANG HAYUP KA... INGAT LANG BROOO
He's so noob that he had to swear to me in other language :P
Come on, swear in english so I can understand, coward.
Anybody can translate it for me?
And... is it just me, or the number of beggers have been increasing lately?
Anyway, is it Noobishness or just pure innocence?
Quit.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#19 Post by sli »

I usually say something mean and/or racist when they start getting insubordinate. Good buzzphrases: sweat shop, poor, freedom, internet tough guy, chink. The correspondence will go from annoying to hilarious instantly.
cs : ee : realist

martilyo
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by martilyo »

@Mushroom

yep the third one is in Filipino....my fellow botters yet so idiot in most time...but not all ...

anyways let them say what they want ... these are some people who just want " automatic " without knowing what was done...

I guess it would be great if mods create bots which gives out notification to GM or something that gets them more screwed up ... so that they will learn to configure bots