Upon starting openkore, Gameguard error "version %s, %lu. .

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Hoshigami
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Upon starting openkore, Gameguard error "version %s, %lu. .

#1 Post by Hoshigami »

Server: New Iris

Problem: Gameguard error "version %s, %lu, %lu"

Whenever I startup any bot, I will be disconnected from the game but my bot is still working making support bots useless too. So right now its either I play the game without any bot working OR I could just keep botting but without me playing... T_T

Is there a way to resolve this? Pls help..

Calamity
Noob
Noob

Re: Upon starting openkore, Gameguard error "version %s, %lu. .

#2 Post by Calamity »

i know it seems like an obvious answer but what i would do if i faced your dilemma is get another computer to run the bot while you play on your main computer.

blue_crim
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by blue_crim »

Hoshigami wrote:Server: New Iris

Problem: Gameguard error "version %s, %lu, %lu"

Whenever I startup any bot, I will be disconnected from the game but my bot is still working making support bots useless too. So right now its either I play the game without any bot working OR I could just keep botting but without me playing... T_T

Is there a way to resolve this? Pls help..
disable gameguard :arrow: ...

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

#4 Post by NiTRO106 »

i have the same problem with gameguard too but the problem with me is different. i don't play ragnarok at the same time run bots on a single computer. i usually have two computers. the one is for botting purposes and the other one is for playing the client. i don't get any problems about that until yesterday. i don't know what i've done to my computer but im sure that there's nothing with it. i guess.

this problem is also related to these topics below:
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=18196
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=17570
http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=18056

Hoshigami
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Hoshigami »

Calamity wrote:i know it seems like an obvious answer but what i would do if i faced your dilemma is get another computer to run the bot while you play on your main computer.
Really obvious man. But there are people who only have 1 computer at home.
Anyway, issue resolved. There is this modified "server"exe.exe file that you have to overwrite in your ragnarok folder. Then dual-client and botting is possible. LOL even at the same time

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#6 Post by NiTRO106 »

@Hoshigami
There is this modified "server"exe.exe file that you have to overwrite in your ragnarok folder. Then dual-client and botting is possible. LOL even at the same time
where can you get that modified "server"exe.exe file? do you have any links? i really can't play because of this problem. i am playing ragnanok on a laptop and run my bot on a different desktop computer before this problem came to me.

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by ever_boy_ »

there's a thing called 'sandbox', in which you can isolate a given program from the rest of your pc.
do run RO insde this sandbox and you can even use a debugger while playing.

NiTRO106
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#8 Post by NiTRO106 »

@ever_boy_

i try your suggestion just today and it doesn't work. when i "sandboxed" the RO file, it gives me a GameGuard error message.

EDIT: i try another software called "Razer Game Booster". i know this is semi off-topic but i think this is a workaround with these problem. i play Ragnarok inside Razer Game Booster and GameGuard doesn't show up those errors again.

Kiranetix
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Kiranetix »

Before updating your client, you should replace your hexed client with the original client.

rivercurry
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by rivercurry »

You should go back to the original client before installing the update on your hexed client.
word hurdle