Support : Unpacked Ragexe, Hex Code [New Chaos]

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
benj1320
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Support : Unpacked Ragexe, Hex Code [New Chaos]

#61 Post by benj1320 »

“The moon shines to both guilty and innocent alike..”
The Openkore Manual---Global Forum Rules--The Template

goldseeker
Noob
Noob

#62 Post by goldseeker »

I have had problems trying to unpack the brazilian version o ragexe. I already tried either versions 2.07 and 2.13 of stripper with no success. You guys could help me?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9A40B75

Best regards.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#63 Post by heero »

goldseeker wrote:I have had problems trying to unpack the brazilian version o ragexe. I already tried either versions 2.07 and 2.13 of stripper with no success. You guys could help me?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9A40B75

Best regards.
The reason you can't unpack it is because ragexe.exe needs to be inside your ragnarok online folder if you copied it to the stripper folder it wont work. I tried to unpack your exe and I was able to unpack it by simply running stripper 2.07 and selecting the ragexe.exe inside the installation folder of ragnarok. When you click unpack you and it says its done just go into your ragnarok installation folder and look for _ragexe.exe it should be there, that is the unpacked exe.

kurashige
Noob
Noob

#64 Post by kurashige »

maybe we can help each other out. i would like to share my site for download of hexed clients. no flaming guys! i do not intend to be rude but for others who could not hex their own client. I believe that not all are capable of being technical. peace everyone!
Read Funny/Exotic Stories you will not regret it!

Enjoy! Gamers help each other not SCAM.

kaBOTi
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#65 Post by kaBOTi »

Updated first page for Disable Gameguard and Multi Client hex code as well as unpacked Ragexe.

goldseeker
Noob
Noob

#66 Post by goldseeker »

heero wrote:The reason you can't unpack it is because ragexe.exe needs to be inside your ragnarok online folder if you copied it to the stripper folder it wont work. I tried to unpack your exe and I was able to unpack it by simply running stripper 2.07 and selecting the ragexe.exe inside the installation folder of ragnarok. When you click unpack you and it says its done just go into your ragnarok installation folder and look for _ragexe.exe it should be there, that is the unpacked exe.
Heero,

I haven't been able to unpack using stripper 2.07. A error window with a single OK button pops up. But I have been able to do it with stripper 2.13.

But testing after unpack shows that the file is unusable. Any idea?

Edit 1:
Addiotionally, take a look on my disassemby, thing aren't where they suppouse to be:

Edit 2:
PeID doesn't recognise any format on the unpacked file, so I do believe there is a problem with the unpackers (I checked on both versions).

Thanks in advance.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#67 Post by heero »

goldseeker, from your post I am guessing your tring to remove gameguard the guide I posted is not to be taken as the same for all clients you just have to find how similar the code looks like

If your after the disable gameguard code for your ragexe then its here

Code: Select all

:007112EE E8CD34E3FF            CALL 005447C0
just search for
E8 CD 34 E3 FF
and replace it with
90 90 90 90 90

That should disable your gameguard.

goldseeker
Noob
Noob

#68 Post by goldseeker »

heero wrote:goldseeker, from your post I am guessing your tring to remove gameguard the guide I posted is not to be taken as the same for all clients you just have to find how similar the code looks like

If your after the disable gameguard code for your ragexe then its here

Code: Select all

:007112EE E8CD34E3FF            CALL 005447C0
just search for
E8 CD 34 E3 FF
and replace it with
90 90 90 90 90

That should disable your gameguard.
Thank you very much, Heero.

But with learning porpouse, what should I look for? How have you guessed is is the CALL 005447C0? I should always look for that?

Best regards.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#69 Post by heero »

goldseeker, its difficult to explain how I found that out but suffice to say that when you run the program and it passes thru that code it activates GameGuard thats the simplest way I can explain it

ohhdin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#70 Post by ohhdin »

kindly post the hex codes for disable GG and multi client after march 23 update. TIA!