help plz

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Post Reply
Message
Author
akoposijeth
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Sep 2012, 00:41
Noob?: Yes

help plz

#1 Post by akoposijeth »

sir heero pa help po, hndi po kc ako maka pag bot sa philippine ragnark online sakray.. hndi po kc maka connect, ang sabi po couldn't connect: a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or esteblished connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. <error code 10060>. Thanks in advance po..

ill pay 200 pesos if naayos nyo bot sa sakray.. thanks
now im getting couldn't connect: Unknown error (error code 10060)
Last edited by akoposijeth on 20 Sep 2012, 11:55, edited 2 times in total.

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 144
Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 22:12
Noob?: No
Contact:

Re: help plz

#2 Post by noobotter »

akoposijeth wrote:sir heero pa help po, hndi po kc ako maka pag bot sa philippine ragnark online sakray.. hndi po kc maka connect, ang sabi po couldn't connect: a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or esteblished connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. <error code 10060>. Thanks in advance po


<error code 10060> means Failed to connect to the server. So I guess it's server sided.
A storm is coming.

rocknroll
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Posts: 118
Joined: 19 Sep 2011, 07:30
Noob?: Yes

Re: help plz

#3 Post by rocknroll »

noobotter wrote:<error code 10060> means Failed to connect to the server. So I guess it's server sided.


or his ISP can't connect to the IP server, like me sometime :D
Sorry, my english is very bad !

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 144
Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 22:12
Noob?: No
Contact:

Re: help plz

#4 Post by noobotter »

rocknroll wrote:or his ISP can't connect to the IP server, like me sometime :D


That can be considered but as far as I know, only New Iris have foreign IP filter.
If there's a problem in his ISP, perhaps he won't be able to post this concern in forums too. :P
A storm is coming.

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers
Posts: 309
Joined: 06 Jul 2012, 13:44
Noob?: No

Re: help plz

#5 Post by ever_boy_ »

actually I got this 10060 msg when my internet link was off...
but it's much more likely to be server down.

mooleh659
Noob
Noob
Posts: 18
Joined: 02 May 2012, 02:51
Noob?: No

Re: help plz

#6 Post by mooleh659 »

I'm not flaming but you're botting on a sakray server, what do you expect? And it seems the beta phase for rebalance patch on pRO is finished already.

Post Reply