dissabling gameguard for philippine valkyrie 12/21/2011

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
acera
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

dissabling gameguard for philippine valkyrie 12/21/2011

#1 Post by acera »

good day to the openkore team/moderators, I have a problem with gameguard let me explain first, I have two accounts in valkyrie the slave priest account and my main account, I have just fixed my first problem regarding account reconnecting in he openkore using tortoise svn, now my problem is this, I want my openkore to run my slave priest, while my main account will be in the ragnarok window, while I visually level up my main account, but after several seconds the gameguard pops up and closes my main account. I hope I described by problems clearly.

Oh and also I have been reading about disabling gameguard in the other openkore related topic, but sadly I cant much follow it I tried hexing as they called using stripper x but it does not work for me, by the way I am using win 7, and also those topic I have read had mixed it with playing "multiple independent bots" and just dont get alot of it.

please openkore team/moderators/ other experienced players in this forums help me with this problem, and also direct me on the right topics and solutions, thank you very much in advance.

Uzah
Human
Human

Re: dissabling gameguard for philippine valkyrie 12/21/2011

#2 Post by Uzah »

Just to make it simple, check this page http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=11659, and click Finding Hex Codes for Valkyrie. Download any safe Hex Editor you're comfortable with to open and edit the provided unpacked ragexe.exe. Then just disregard any codes that you see and focus on Search:/Replace: hex strings. After replacing all the required hex strings, you may now open multiple client window (it's up to you) while openkore is running w/o any pop ups.
What have you done so far?

somecons
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by somecons »

Successfully replaced the first two strings, but I can't find the third hex value.
I saved to see if the third string is significant. And valexe is working even without the third string - no gameguard & multiclient. Don't know if it's safe though, I might have compromised something in-game.

Thank you.

Frontera
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Frontera »

string not found :lol:

a-rod
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by a-rod »

string not found w..ala na bang ibang paraan o hindi din talaga alam ng mga MODs dito