Unofficial(working) Server settings for pRO - New Iris

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
kagimaru
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Unofficial(working) Server settings for pRO - New Iris

#11 Post by kagimaru »

I already have a unpacked newirisexe for XP i need some help for the HEX CODE i can't understand the HEX CODE go here http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16785

tree
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by tree »

Is the bot still working? I wonder why i cannot enter with bot...cant even log in to choose server..

and may i know..why the download server for the new iris full client isnt working?

kagimaru
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by kagimaru »

because of the new GG of new irish the if he detect the openkore your new irish will always have problem im on that problem now in my COMP SERVER i have a lot of bot for my players now we cannot open the new irish that's why we need the new unpacked HEX newirishexe for that error

I already post mt unpacked newirisexe here in forum using Stripper 2.0.7 for XP waiting for the other who is better in HEX processing....

R33WIND
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by R33WIND »

I tried to hexed kagimaru's newirisexe.exe, might say successful cause i was able to run my bot and my client for an hour at the same time without dc.
the problem is when i open the client the gameguard will still load together with the client and after few seconds the gameguard will automatically close but my new iris
client still remain connected without any problem encountered...

btw thx to kagimaru's unpacked client coz i wan'st able to unpack my own under win7 64bit

, tomorrow will be working on multi-client...

tree
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by tree »

May I know how to download IRIS full clients? When i press the download button, wait for hourS but nothing come out? PLease help

kagimaru
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by kagimaru »

R33WIND wrote:I tried to hexed kagimaru's newirisexe.exe, might say successful cause i was able to run my bot and my client for an hour at the same time without dc.
the problem is when i open the client the gameguard will still load together with the client and after few seconds the gameguard will automatically close but my new iris
client still remain connected without any problem encountered...

btw thx to kagimaru's unpacked client coz i wan'st able to unpack my own under win7 64bit

, tomorrow will be working on multi-client...
can u upload your HEXED newirisexe im confuse because you cannot use openkore and GG at the same time

kirayamato
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by kirayamato »

I tried running the openkore with this config. But my problem is that it has a different name and it has en error indicating unknown packet 07FF and 02EB