Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
darkmonster
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

#31 Post by darkmonster »

yup, i've already changed the graphic set-up with the setup.exe.. its just weird, that setting the sprite and texture to low would prevent ragnarok from running.. ^^ already got it to work, thanks heero! you're the best ^^ thanks for all your hard work.. and for those who may experience this problem, just change back your sprite and texture setting in the setup.exe.. KUDOS to you guys! :D i dont know if its just mine, i also tried it on my brother's laptop, and it also wouldn't run.. just weird ^^ well all solved, so no problem on my part.. works the way it should.. though i have to refrain from closing my client with LOW sprite and LOW texture..

P.s. if you have time to reproduce my error, basically here's what happens..

run ragnarok -> when online, change video configuration (sprite and texture setting) to its lowest possible setting -> alt + F4 = prevent my ragnarok from running..

its not of a big problem, but some people may experience it. maybe it'll help them solve their problem^^

wilcon
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#32 Post by wilcon »

Thanks,I thought I should ask a noob question, now I get it

xsukx
Noob
Noob

#33 Post by xsukx »

thank you for your update sir heero! i simply followed the instructions and it worked like a charm. cheers! =)

Jicary
Noob
Noob

#34 Post by Jicary »

good day. what disassembler can i use for win7

i tried the links for dissassembler but i can read nothing. im using win7 64bit ty

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#35 Post by heero »

Jicary wrote:good day. what disassembler can i use for win7

i tried the links for dissassembler but i can read nothing. im using win7 64bit ty
I use OllyDbg to disassemble the file but if you are a beginner my advice would be to use the unpacked exe file or you can unpack it yourself first then use win32dasm. Remember you have to unpack it first before using win32dasm.

pROLoki
Noob
Noob

#36 Post by pROLoki »

Good sir heero!
Meron napo ba kayo hex code to auto magnify an item? Madami kase sa new loki ganun ang gamit kaya po I tried searching for the code wala po ako nahanap. Kahit code lang po ako na bhala mag hex. Ayaw po kc nila mag share kung hindi mu pay. Regular na dual client lang po gamit ko ngayun galing d2 sa forums.

Hope you can give us!
TIA po!

javes01
Noob
Noob

#37 Post by javes01 »

hi guys can you give a hex dual client? i don't know how to hex the clients!
pls help me guys!
thx!!
How Much Gifted You Are You Alone Can't Change The World!Image

rjtr34
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by rjtr34 »

Hi guys. I've been a long time bot user and been reading this forums for years. This is the first time I actually posted though.
I've read the whole thread and I was wondering

How do I unpack the client? I followed the guide on the first post but to no avail.

Here is what it says using stripper 2.07

01:16:57 - open D:\-----------\--------------\--------------------
01:16:58 - executing.. may take for a few minutes.. be patient..
01:16:58 - can not unpack this file..
01:16:58 - done..

I also downloaded the unpacked version and tried extracting revpackets but every program I use says it
is compressed/protected

I'm running my bot in New Chaos and so far (using the iRO revpackets) its working but there is this one time I got a
an msg_id error where it freezes the character. I think its part of the revpackets thing. I don't feel confident leaving the bot for
long until I get new revpackets.

Please tell me how you unpack the client.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#39 Post by heero »

rjtr34 wrote:Hi guys. I've been a long time bot user and been reading this forums for years. This is the first time I actually posted though.

How do I unpack the client? I followed the guide on the first post but to no avail.

I also downloaded the unpacked version and tried extracting revpackets but every program I use says it
is compressed/protected

I'm running my bot in New Chaos and so far (using the iRO revpackets) its working but there is this one time I got a
an msg_id error where it freezes the character. I think its part of the revpackets thing. I don't feel confident leaving the bot for

You have to unpack the exe from the game folder itself dont move it to where stripper is located.

rjtr34
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by rjtr34 »

heero wrote:
rjtr34 wrote:Hi guys. I've been a long time bot user and been reading this forums for years. This is the first time I actually posted though.

is compressed/protected

You have to unpack the exe from the game folder itself dont move it to where stripper is located.
Thanks I think it worked. There is a new bigger file size Ragexe. I don't know if it worked though. When I try to extract revpackets
I still get
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I cant find the offset of the packet length function.
The executable file might be compressed/protected.
---------------------------------------------------------

Is it a problem with the packet extractor or with the unpacked exe