pRO's Update! Login Pincode..(similar to bRO)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
vinceaar0n00
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: pRO's Update! Login Pincode..(similar to bRO)

#71 Post by vinceaar0n00 »

Same here D.C every 4mins & 10sec+/-

Updated svn
Edited The pRO.pm file using bRO content and removed the items_nonstackable portion
added pinCode 1 to servers.txt below addTableFolders pRO

dc every 4mins

tried fresh copy of openkore with and without svn update
with and without edited recvpackets.txt

still dc every 4 mins

help pls hehe

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#72 Post by afgh1214 »

vazilos wrote:i still get disconnected every 4 to 5 minutes :(

hoping someone who has no problems with his bot would upload it to mediafire :D
Mods forbid doing that.

Apparently, people uploaded configs with keylogs so its better if you just download from official sources.

how exactly did you update your kore, btw?

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#73 Post by afgh1214 »

I would just like to ask the guys that used this "fix".

Let me know in the comments if it worked fine for you or if you got frequent DCs.

Please also include the server that you're playing in.

xpragnarok
Noob
Noob

#74 Post by xpragnarok »

I did exactly the same thing, I bot on new iris. Still can't figure out what went wrong.

Kalasag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#75 Post by Kalasag »

I've already been experiencing frequent disconnection last night from my bot . What I did is almost the same with afgh1214. I just didn't post it here because I wanted to make it stable first. Right now the bot is not experiencing any error 09CF, but it still gets disconnected from time to time.
Here are the test that I made.
1) Using the same method as afgh1214, my bot gets a 09CF, and it gets disconnected from time to time.

2) I took the recvpackets from the new f2pexe that I unpacked and then I pasted it to tables\pRO folder. I then tried to run the bot with the said new recvpackets, but then it when it gets to the "Waiting for PIN code request" my bot gets a "Packet Tokenizer: Unknown switch: 09A0" and it gets a timeout and disconnects.

3) Using a recvpacket that I got here from the forums, It was able to login but after a while or after 5secs rather, my bot gets a message "Your Ragnarok Online server uses GameGuard. In order to support GameGuard, you must use Poseidon server.". So that's what I did, I tried to run the Poseidon server first before running the bot. And voila no packet tokenizer or errors. But then it still gets disconnected from time to time.

Right now I'm using the 3rd method. But I'm not still satisfied with my results. If anyone have any ideas just share your thoughts. By the way I'm playing on Valkyrie.

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#76 Post by afgh1214 »

xpragnarok wrote:I did exactly the same thing, I bot on new iris. Still can't figure out what went wrong.
Just to make sure, though, did you update all folders and subfolders to latest revision using tortoise SVN? I mean individually update each folder? Cause going over the issues, they all seem to point to an outdated recvdpackets.

darylcala
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#77 Post by darylcala »

still dc after 4mins using afgh1214's recvpackets :(

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#78 Post by afgh1214 »

Kalasag wrote:I've already been experiencing frequent disconnection last night from my bot . What I did is almost the same with afgh1214. I just didn't post it here because I wanted to make it stable first. Right now the bot is not experiencing any error 09CF, but it still gets disconnected from time to time.
Here are the test that I made.
1) Using the same method as afgh1214, my bot gets a 09CF, and it gets disconnected from time to time.

2) I took the recvpackets from the new f2pexe that I unpacked and then I pasted it to tables\pRO folder. I then tried to run the bot with the said new recvpackets, but then it when it gets to the "Waiting for PIN code request" my bot gets a "Packet Tokenizer: Unknown switch: 09A0" and it gets a timeout and disconnects.

3) Using a recvpacket that I got here from the forums, It was able to login but after a while or after 5secs rather, my bot gets a message "Your Ragnarok Online server uses GameGuard. In order to support GameGuard, you must use Poseidon server.". So that's what I did, I tried to run the Poseidon server first before running the bot. And voila no packet tokenizer or errors. But then it still gets disconnected from time to time.

Right now I'm using the 3rd method. But I'm not still satisfied with my results. If anyone have any ideas just share your thoughts. By the way I'm playing on Valkyrie.
Do you think it would be ok if I just uploaded my kore folder somewhere and have you guys test it out?

kapuchino
Noob
Noob

#79 Post by kapuchino »

from new loki here and so far everything is ok

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#80 Post by afgh1214 »

kapuchino wrote:from new loki here and so far everything is ok
Me too and I have been botting since I got mine to work at around 2 AM.

No DC, No 09cf(?) error.

That's on 6 kores running simultaneously.