Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
dawnvillain
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1

#41 Post by dawnvillain »

fclose wrote:fixed unknown token problem.

tested with xkore 0. can enter map and read all stats. but still can't do anything.
major change is in MessageTokenizer that wrap to the packet segmentation. I think it should work with x1 but I can't try myself.
xkore 0 works... (sort of ?)

Testing fclose files.

Scenario:

I dual logged-in my Acolyte and Swordsman on the same map.
Then, i placed them side by side.

Then I logged out the Swordsman
Then I turn on bot for Swordsman
It is able to login... kinda?
even Openkore is saying that "You are now in the game."
However, my Swordsman is nowhere to be found in game!
When I checked the "Party Status Window", it is saying that my Swordsman is "Online".

then after a few minutes... the bot disconnects.

PS: I used fclose's pRO.pm & recvpackets

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#42 Post by heero »

ponyokz wrote:Packet Tokenizer issue boss using Xcore 0, anu mali ko? pd po bng humingi ng packetdescription.txt. THanks in advance.
It seems to me you are trying to run it as is without even checking what the file contents are. This topic is mostly targeting devs so if you are looking to see if it runs just extract the zip inside a copy of openkore and try to understand the file contents that were changed. Now if you are looking to see if this works as a bot already sadly not yet, you will have to wait for now.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#43 Post by kali »

heero wrote:
botready wrote:From unknown-item

Sorry to discourage you but seems you guys haven't been anywhere close to understand what the new packet encryption system really does.
It uses a side channel communication for the encryption system along with normal game data, so if you just ignore the encrypted packets from the server, you won't get the reply right. This side channel also sends some algorithm code that will run in memory, before that happen I can call CDClient.dll like Ragexe to encrypt/decrypt for me, once that code is ready there are plenty of heavily virtualized code to tackle with and the code isn't always the same.
In brief, you should let CDClient.dll handle all encryption stuff, and bypass detections inside the algorithm code from the side channel. Good luck.
We understand there are extra packet data being sent by the client, we are not here to argue we are trying to share what we know now if you wish to share your findings then its your choice if not then thats also your choice. You may criticize us for what little we post but do try not to discourage us. We share what we can based on what we find nothing more, unlike before most of the devs now are no longer as free to dig deeper into this and are just doing this on their free time. We welcome you to contribute your findings but discouraging us is not really helping. Just my take on what you said.
Unknown Item is correct though. Most of the people here are quite way off with how they are approaching this. The out of band comms was something I noticed but I couldn't make sense of, and it looks like we'll need a system similar to Poseidon.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

fjx
Noob
Noob

#44 Post by fjx »

rawriclark wrote: I would be careful with that dll, unless you have the full source code. Then I wouldn't run it. Specially when scams and ransomware are pretty much common these days. and k1ngj.dll really? thats like running aw3s0m3h4x0rZ.dll hahaha

also that repo seems to be just an edited readme there is no dll /gg
Actually that's my repo. I'm just starting to work on it.

Anyway, aw3s0m3h4x0rZ.dll :
https://youtu.be/7yWYPyUWPaY

EDIT:
I took down the repo for everyone's peace of mind.

Cheers

madalilng
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#45 Post by madalilng »

All rights Reserve or All Rights Reverse? I know someone KingJ named in reverse in All right Reverse
i can't recall anyway lets go back to the topic .... hmmm anyone has knowledgeable enough to find the hmac key on ragexe.exe i cant inject my ida pro to ragexe.

fclose
Noob
Noob

#46 Post by fclose »

no need. hmac key only use in tRO not pRO.

madalilng
Noob
Noob

#47 Post by madalilng »

fclose wrote:no need. hmac key only use in tRO not pRO.
if not hmac key .. lets try to figure out how the encrypt/decrypt function works so we can apply that to our openkore

Hexan
Noob
Noob

#48 Post by Hexan »

By the way, how did you guys use WPE Pro to sniff packets on Ragexe? I tried using WPE Pro to detect OpenKore to sniff packets but it won't show on the list of processes, I also tried rpe but it won't work too.

madalilng
Noob
Noob

#49 Post by madalilng »

Hexan wrote:By the way, how did you guys use WPE Pro to sniff packets on Ragexe? I tried using WPE Pro to detect OpenKore to sniff packets but it won't show on the list of processes, I also tried rpe but it won't work too.
use wireshark.. it doesn't inject on client it sniff the whole network.

Mercurial
Noob
Noob

#50 Post by Mercurial »

Hexan wrote:By the way, how did you guys use WPE Pro to sniff packets on Ragexe? I tried using WPE Pro to detect OpenKore to sniff packets but it won't show on the list of processes, I also tried rpe but it won't work too.
rawriclark wrote:
classmate01 wrote:@TS
Sir as for the WPE, may I know how did you manage to inject it into ragnarok.exe? Thanks!
I don't suggest you inject it to Ragexe, but rather you inject it to openkore (running as xkore 1 proxy). Where the injecting is done by xKore and you are just reading(via WPE Pro) what ever xKore and Ragexe are sending/recieving
Also I suggest if you don't know this stuff yet, please don't post here. This topic is intended for experienced devs who can help with packet structure and encryption, not a support topic. Because I myself check every once in awhile and its frustrating to see questions instead of answers :P

Thanks