Temporary fix for openkore pRO problems (Feb 3, 2013)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
blazekillah27
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Temporary fix for openkore pRO problems (Jan 30, 2013)

#21 Post by blazekillah27 »

Why is that, I need to always answer which character slot I want to play? I already changed the config but it always ask me to manually enter my character slot choice.

rhas031
Noob
Noob

#22 Post by rhas031 »

yeah it works.!! \m/ thanks for the guide!

more power OPENKORENIANZ! keEp rOckin \m/

boytawad
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#23 Post by boytawad »

THANK YOU:) bless you and your team's soul man!

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#24 Post by heero »

blazekillah27 wrote:Why is that, I need to always answer which character slot I want to play? I already changed the config but it always ask me to manually enter my character slot choice.
You missed a step, go back and redo the steps in the first page.

mychem2003
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by mychem2003 »

i just follow the procedure step by step on the 1st page. and didnt works on my bot. cant detect my char...

i use latest openkore too..

valkyrie server

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#26 Post by heero »

mychem2003 wrote:i just follow the procedure step by step on the 1st page. and didnt works on my bot. cant detect my char...

i use latest openkore too..

valkyrie server
I just did a test now of openkore in Valkyirie after editing the latest openkore using the steps on the first page and it works fine on my end. I think you missed a step there go back and redo it again. READ the first page and follow properly. If I cant duplicate your problem it means its YOU who made a mistake.

boytawad
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#27 Post by boytawad »

heero, the bot works fine on my accounts with less than 3 characters but on my other account that has 5, it only detects 3 and it stops on character selection and says timeout etc etc reconnecting but doesnt connect after many tries...cnt seem to solve the problem

android15
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by android15 »

why my slave doesn't heal the master after i change the packets?

arenole
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by arenole »

i did all steps with in a new downloaded openkore for 2nd try.. and its not working... maybe im really noob on how to do it correctly.. can anyone share your bot files here?? ;) ;)

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#30 Post by heero »

boytawad wrote:heero, the bot works fine on my accounts with less than 3 characters but on my other account that has 5, it only detects 3 and it stops on character selection and says timeout etc etc reconnecting but doesnt connect after many tries...cnt seem to solve the problem
Re-check what you edited in iRO.pm if you only did a partial edit then you missed one. Remember to copy paste the whole code into iRO.pm if your unsure what you missed.
android15 wrote:why my slave doesn't heal the master after i change the packets?
I did'nt go so far as to test this with slaves so best you can do is redo the steps in the first page and try to see if you can get it to work. Sorry I dont have any accounts in pRO I only have novice characters there.
arenole wrote:i did all steps with in a new downloaded openkore for 2nd try.. and its not working... maybe im really noob on how to do it correctly.. can anyone share your bot files here?? ;) ;)
Thats why I said use a temporary folder to test this out. Keep doing it again and again until you get it to work. If you think 2 times you tried is enough know this it took me about 10+ tries and edits to get this working. If you cant even put in the effort then I wont even try to guide you.