charCreate Bug in pRO: character_creation_successful handler

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

nagareboshiRed
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

charCreate Bug in pRO: character_creation_successful handler

#1 Post by nagareboshiRed »

Good day, I was trying to create a character using openkore (pRO). The character is created successfully but the character details (name,map,etc) are all messed up. If I am not mistaken, it seems that kore is not able to process the 'character_creation_successful' packet correctly.

Recently, our sever encountered a character creation bug. Maybe they changed the 'character_creation_successful' packet as they did the fix.

I also changed the recvpackets of 006D from 110 to 114. Because apparently, the packet-length was also increased. (I used WireShark to check)

Please help. I'm just a noob. Thanks

In worst cases, Kore encounters a segfault.

Error Message:
Assertion ('HASH(0x7e6d394)' must be of class 'Actor::You') failed!
at C:/Users/Sam/Desktop/BOTS/OPENKORE EVOLUTION/src/deps/Carp/Assert.pm line 271
Carp::Assert::assert('', '\'HASH(0x7e6d394)\' must be of class \'Actor::You\'') called at src/Utils/Assert.pm line 31
Utils::Assert::assertClass('HASH(0x7e6d394)', 'Actor::You') called at src/Misc.pm line 227
Misc::checkValidity('Packet: map_loaded') called at src/Network/Receive.pm line 194
Network::Receive::parse('Network::Receive::pRO=HASH(0x7e45c24)', '\x{eb}\x{2}i\x{a4}t\x{d}\x{d}F\x{f0}\x{5}\x{5}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 1320
main::parseIncomingMessage('\x{eb}\x{2}i\x{a4}t\x{d}\x{d}F\x{f0}\x{5}\x{5}\x{0}\x{0}') called at src/functions.pl line 690
main::mainLoop_initialized() called at src/functions.pl line 69
main::mainLoop() called at src/Interface/Wx.pm line 188
Interface::Wx::__ANON__('Interface::Wx=HASH(0x470e294)', 'Wx::TimerEvent=SCALAR(0x7e6fe94)') called at src/Interface/Wx.pm line 161
eval {...} called at src/Interface/Wx.pm line 161
Interface::Wx::mainLoop('Interface::Wx=HASH(0x470e294)') called at openkore.pl line 97
main::__start() called at start.pl line 129

niko123
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: charCreate Bug in pRO: character_creation_successful handler

#2 Post by niko123 »

download the latest kore openkore.collectskin.com

rwnath
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: No

#3 Post by rwnath »

nagareboshiRed
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by nagareboshiRed »

nope, still not yet working... T_T

still same as before... newly created character info's messed up

heerobert
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by heerobert »

Same Problem here... you can only choose your latest created character, i tried changing the 112 to 106 to 128... still same problem.... once you choose the character you wanted to play it gets an error and the program closes...

nagareboshiRed
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by nagareboshiRed »

heerobert wrote:Same Problem here... you can only choose your latest created character, i tried changing the 112 to 106 to 128... still same problem.... once you choose the character you wanted to play it gets an error and the program closes...
Sir, may I ask what packet in recvpackets.txt are you trying to change?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by EternalHarvest »

There's another structure for character_creation_successful in iRO ST, maybe it would fit.