koreRO|2.0.6.1|Not sure what to title this.

This place is for Closed bug reports only. NOT for asking help!

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

bounce
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

koreRO|2.0.6.1|Not sure what to title this.

#1 Post by bounce »

I think the problem is probably me, as I am new to botting. I have read the beginners guide and searched through the forums, but being new, I don't have anything to reference how my problem is occurring or why, so these are fairly useless to me. Coding in this fashion is completely foreign to me, so I need some help. Sorry if this is the wrong place in the forums to post this, but I dont see a place in the forums dedicated specifically to dumb questions from newbs lol.

Anyways, this is what is happening to me. I am starting simple and just trying to learn how to make my bot move my character. I looked up the commands to make it move and typed in "move prontera" to see if I could simply make it walk to prontera from morroc. it said "calculating path to: prontera capitol city of midguard." or whatever. I then typed "where" several times to see if my bot was progressing. The coordinates were the same every time (i typed "where" repeatedly for about 20 seconds to allow for processing time *dont know how long it takes to "calculate"*). I decided to go even simpler than that and make my bot walk north. So typed in north and got this error. I am pretty sure that the error is due to my lack of experience, but I would appreciate any help possible. Thanks in advance. Here is the error.txt.

OpenKore version 2.0.6.1
@ai_seq =
Network state = 5
Network handler = Network::DirectConnection
SVN revision: unknown
No loaded plugins.

Error message:
Invalid arguments.

Stack trace:
Trace begun at src\Task\MapRoute.pm line 87
Task::MapRoute::new('Task::MapRoute', 'map', undef, 'x', 155, 'y', 353, 'maxDistance', undef, 'maxTime', undef, 'distFromGoal', undef, 'pyDistFromGoal', undef, 'avoidWalls', 1, 'notifyUponArrival', undef) called at src\AI.pm line 508
AI::ai_route(undef, 155, 353) called at src\Misc.pm line 1885
Misc::manualMove(0, -5) called at src\Commands.pm line 2853
Commands::cmdManualMove('south', 5) called at src\Commands.pm line 252
Commands::run('south 5') called at src\functions.pl line 862
main::parseInput('south 5') called at src\functions.pl line 63
main::mainLoop at src\Interface.pm line 75
Interface::mainLoop('Interface::Console::Win32=HASH(0x3a10368)') called at openkore.pl line 96
main::__start at start.pl line 119

Died at this line:

* if (!$args{map}) {
ArgumentException->throw(error => "Invalid arguments.");

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: koreRO|2.0.6.1|Not sure what to title this.

#2 Post by sli »

bounce wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place in the forums to post this, but I dont see a place in the forums dedicated specifically to dumb questions from newbs lol.
Yeah. The Trashcan is only viewable for mods and above. :lol:
cs : ee : realist

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: koreRO|2.0.6.1|Not sure what to title this.

#3 Post by kLabMouse »

Fixed in r7490