Thailand

Moderator: Moderators

Bowning
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Relationships after 60.

#1 Post by Bowning »

One wise man once said that love has three ages: the first love is childhood, the second is adult and mature, the third love is the last ... Each of them must be met on its path in life in order to gain experience for the development of the soul. Why is an emotionally mature person attracted only by relationships filled with meaning, and not by naked emotions and passions? Who decided for everyone and imposed a template that love is a young affair, which does not exist for the elderly? Love has no boundaries and does not recognize the framework imposed by society, especially age-related. Emotions do not disappear anywhere after 60 (we will draw a conditional line of old age at this point) - they are simply expressed a little differently, at a subtle spiritual level. It has been proven that this kind of cohesion of a couple even helps to overcome diseases more easily. Have you ever watched elderly couples walking in the park? This is a special picture that evokes tenderness and warmth in the heart. After all, everyone deserves to meet the sunset of life with a like-minded person. Many people think that life is over. But life goes on - always and everywhere! Who said that only 20-year-olds have passions? Half can be found at any age. And the incredibly hackneyed, but still true phrase of the classic: "All ages are submissive to love" is confirmed by numerous examples. Life constantly throws up such scenarios! A couple of years ago, on my duty, I was lucky enough to visit the places where many children send their elderly parents to live out - two geriatric institutions, which used to be called much easier - nursing homes. I was not mistaken with the word "lucky" - there I met several strong couples, after communicating with whom I just flew! At that time, I still did not even think about not only marriage, but in general - about a serious relationship, so it seemed to me that the veil of some unknown world in which people fall in love and create unions without hesitation, without calculations, had opened a little before me, just listening to your inner voice. And I firmly believed that you can find your soul mate, if not at 25-30, then at least at 60-70 years old. Better late than never, right? Although I am glad that the half did appear in my life earlier. “Almost everyone, getting here, thinks that life is over. They drop their hands, mope. But life goes on - always and everywhere! " It is hard to guess that this is a quote from the story of social workers about the geriatric boarding house. Among the two hundred residents of the nursing home, I met four couples. All of them lived in a civil marriage, for a long time not attaching importance to formalities such as official registration of marriage. Everything is simpler there: we fell in love with each other, decided to get together - we went to the director with a request to allocate a separate room. Sometimes you have to wait a couple of years for a free room, but is this a time for love? The last time the employees of the boarding house saw an official wedding long ago, about 7 years ago. Then a couple under 70 signed.

Lavarda
Human
Human

Re: Relationships after 60.

#2 Post by Lavarda »

My father is a very gallant man, but due to his age and old concepts, he could not dare to start a conversation on a dating site. Recently he came across a silversingles review, he could not even think that educated, cultured people with higher education were sitting there. It is very pleasant to communicate with them. He's very happy!

mila666
Noob
Noob

Re: Relationships after 60.

#3 Post by mila666 »

If you want to meet a good person I can freely recommend to use https://www.sexyblackpeople.com/black-hookup.html where are a lot of girls. There you can meet a lot of interesting girls, to chat with them online and just to relax with a company of interesting people.