Thailand

Moderator: Moderators

Bowning
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Dating while traveling.

#1 Post by Bowning »

Remember the movie "Route 60", where the main character went on a journey by car along an unknown road. He will remember this trip all his life. A very light and funny film, I recommend it for joint viewing. Do you want your date to become original and unforgettable too? Then make it an unpredictable adventure. The bottom line is to leave your city THERE - I DON'T KNOW WHERE. This option is not suitable for a first date. If you don't know each other well, the girl may feel uncomfortable. Such a rendezvous will be especially successful for couples who have been together for a long time.

There are two variations: on a given route or a real adventure. In the first case, you define the road and towns you want to visit. In the second - just choose any direction and eat, relying on your flair for a traveler and chance.

In any case, you will need the following.

Day off, optional a whole weekend. The trip can take several hours. Therefore, you should not be too limited in time. The more time you spend, the more you will have time to see, feel and taste.
Car. Own, borrowed from a friend or rented. Of course, serviceable, filled with gasoline and comfortable. The road must be enjoyed. It is clear that the old car will exhaust you in a couple of hours. Instead of anticipating vivid impressions, there will be anticipation, get out of the car as soon as possible and stretch your stiff legs and back.
GPS navigator or map if you know how to use it.
Money, money is rubbish.
You can grab some fast food, cookies or homemade sandwiches. Do not forget mineral water and disposable glasses.
And now to the very version of the date.

On a predetermined route. Remember the stories of friends and acquaintances, search the World Wide Web for interesting places and cities near yours. Estimate how long the road will take. If you want to visit a specific exhibition or a popular institution, call in advance and find out the schedule, availability. This is a more boring option. It is for those who do not like to take risks.

The ride is a mystery. Hit the road on any road that you liked. Enjoy the scenery outside the window. The beauty is that the destination is not known. Already in the process of dating, you will decide in which city or even village you will stay. There are many beautiful and interesting places on Earth. We travel abroad every year to see the world. But we do not find time to look at the sights of the Motherland. It's time to do it. You can also visit several settlements. I liked the cafe and there is time - come in. Visit the souvenir and antique shops. Compare city architecture. Ask the question: "I wonder, where are the streets of Peace, Lenin and Sovetskaya?" And answer yourself: “Like ours, these are big streets somewhere in the center”.

Ask locals what is best to see and where the food is delicious.

Such joint trips are very close. New impressions, the feeling of something unknown and unpredictable excite. This is a truly original date that will be remembered for a long time.

Lavarda
Human
Human

Re: Dating while traveling.

#2 Post by Lavarda »

I am absolutely sure that many people love to travel and I am no exception. By the way, when traveling, most often people have romantic relationships. It seems to me that it will be interesting for you to read a review about misstravel. This is a very good way to find the right partner for your future travels.

mila666
Noob
Noob

Re: Dating while traveling.

#3 Post by mila666 »

I really like to date online. This time I started to use online dating website and was using https://www.lesbiedates.com which is a perfect solution. I like to meet with different interesting people and decided that this website is a wonderful solution for me. I like to chat with interesting people, to share my emotions and just to relax.