Bottable Private Server

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

DFGames
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Bottable Private Server

#1 Post by DFGames »

Greetings community,

So I opened a RO Renewal server, it's public and you can log in and play if you want.

RO: The Forgotten Realms
Low Rates: 10x/10x/10x
Latest Renewal Mechanics (3rd Jobs)

The concept of this server being bottable and authorized to use with openkore, is to promote parties for leveling with multiple characters at a time, as the bonus exp received per party member was greatly increased. Initially this is a server that was opened to locally play among family and friends, but it is dedicated now to improve connectivity. The idea of using openkore here is not for AFK bot farming, but to fill job positions that could fill a role in a party.
The idea is to revive the classic Ragnarok experience while allowing users to always hunt in parties even if there is not enough people to play with. For example, we were three real players playing characters such as Archer, Acolyte and Magician, and it was possible for us to play in a 6 character party, filling the remaining Swordsman, Thief and Merchant with openkore top tier AI.
The server is free to play, with all of the regular cash shop items purcheasable with zeny, so there is no need to pay money to have cash items (the amount of zeny required to purchase items will be of course balanced to keep a fair play and no overpowered characters. However, there are still no player commands that can be used. As I'm the administrator of the server but I also enjoy playing the game, I'm not using GM commands to give me anything, neither to my family or friends, because we just really want to legally play and explore the game. I would like to remark that the intention of this server is not competition, but just casual play.

RO: The Forgotten Realms will be online for an unknown period, this is not a long term RO experience, but just a casual experience to spend some time during quarantine times. Enjoy the server while is still online, and let us know what is your best job combination of a six openkore characters party.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E6DZw ... ZfwmKwh8uK

Unfortunately I don't have a short installer, there is no patcher, and there is only a Forgotten Realms exe, but you may find the IP to connect through openkore in data/sclientinfo.xml (EDIT: Please create your account with _M or _F, because there will be no control panel or registration format.)

Just try not to leave AFK farming bots to prevent the server from lagging, freezing or self restarting, and to keep a low bandwitdh usage in case many people play at the same time with multiple bot parties.

herickcuevas
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Bottable Private Server

#2 Post by herickcuevas »

Hi. May I ask for a copy of the bot also so I can start?

DFGames
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by DFGames »

herickcuevas wrote:Hi. May I ask for a copy of the bot also so I can start?
Hey, welcome to the server, but we haven't managed to connect the bots properly, it seems there's a problem with the recvpackets and the config file for openkore to connect. I'm trying to fix the problem so that we can connect bots again. If you manage to connect let me know please.

tomasneiva21
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by tomasneiva21 »

btw, i cant find where to registrate to the server since you onlt have the download link

ignacio
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by ignacio »

Please inform me if you connect if you can. cookie clicker

slashgg2023
Noob
Noob