Configuring Merchant Class/Blacksmith/Mastersmith

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

openkore129
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Configuring Merchant Class/Blacksmith/Mastersmith

#21 Post by openkore129 »

Afaik you don't need to set the lockmap to autobuy, Kore will autobuy automatically after doing autostorage. So set your lockmap to whatever it normally is, leave the autobuy block, and then in the console type "autostorage", you bot will go through autostorage, after autostorage it should go and do autobuy.

NOTE: you have omitted the closing bracket '}' after the autobuy block, it should be...
buyAuto Orange Potion {
npc geffen 196 111
standpoint
distance 5
minAmount 100
maxAmount 200
}
As for seeing you inventory, you just need to use a normal console commmand, I would tell you the console command but its better if you read up the "Console Commands" documentation and fine the command for yourself, There are also many other useful command over there... http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/Console_commands

tkteck
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#22 Post by tkteck »

ok thx.now all normal.now i got 3 ID,which is Aco,Mer,and Taekwon.i wanna make this Character in one party for leveling,so did i really need using console command to organize the party,or just adjusting the config?

openkore129
Human
Human

#23 Post by openkore129 »

Another solution for the autobuy thing is to keep 30k pots in storage and just use autostorage, it makes it simpler. As for the party, to get them in one party you can use console commands to invite and accept, for even share you'll have to edit config.txt

ponomariov
Noob
Noob

Wrong post please move to resolved section...sorry

#24 Post by ponomariov »

Hello Everybody. I'm new in using bots & I'm proud to say that I was able to make it work & understand the general idea. Unfortunately, I wasn't bale to figure out how can I make my thief bot (level 23 levelling up in prt_sewb2) use pots or sit until a decent amount of hp is regained. (I noticed he keeps on sitting & standing en route to his lock map) I know for you guys who used openkore for a long time this is just a matter of "common sense" but for newbies like me its like a freshman in a big university "finding his way through the maze". If you can send me a config on how to make it work I'd certainly appreciate it! A million thanks & more power to the Admin, Players & Developers! ^^ :D :D :D

openkore129
Human
Human

#25 Post by openkore129 »

No one's gonna make a config for you. In the manual, read up the useSelf_item block for using pots. I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of examples around this forum on how to use this block if you look around.

As for sitting to regain HP, the default setting is to sit while hp is less than 40% till HP reaches 100%. Read all the config options starting with "sit" in the manual and you'll understand. He prolly sits on the way to the lockmap because he encounters familiars which hit him, so he sits to regain the damage.

sobianca
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by sobianca »

I looked all over the forums, an in the manual's but couldn't seem to get my smith to auto greed.
Well i found out how while I tinkering around in the config.txt file

useSelf_skill Greed {
lvl 1
onAction take
}

It makes picking up the loot so much faster so you don't have to worry about looting monsters or other players taking your stuff ;)

brenz33
Noob
Noob

#27 Post by brenz33 »

Hello im newbee here can anyone help me how to config a merchant that auto sell in his cart and if no sell items he will buy to NPS's can any one help me thx ^_^

lemmonsquare123
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by lemmonsquare123 »

Uhm.. i have a question, why is my blacksmith doing andrenaline rush two times?

here's my config

useSelf_skill Adrenaline Rush {
lvl 5
maxCastTime 0
minCastTime 0
hp
sp >=10%
homunculus_hp
homunculus_sp
homunculus_dead
onAction
whenStatusActive
whenStatusInactive Adrenaline Rush
whenFollowing
spirit
aggressives
monsters
notMonsters
stopWhenHit 0
inLockOnly 0
notWhileSitting 1
notInTown 1
timeout 0
disabled 0
inInventory
manualAI 0
}

is there any problem?

fco2783
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#29 Post by fco2783 »

lemmonsquare123 wrote:Uhm.. i have a question, why is my blacksmith doing andrenaline rush two times?
must be just laggg... just to make it sure put some timeouts if you like...

openkore129
Human
Human

#30 Post by openkore129 »

fco2783 wrote:
lemmonsquare123 wrote:Uhm.. i have a question, why is my blacksmith doing andrenaline rush two times?
must be just laggg... just to make it sure put some timeouts if you like...
Nah, I have a completely lagless connection and it used to happen to me too =S