pRO's Update! Login Pincode..(similar to bRO)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
vazilos
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: pRO's Update! Login Pincode..(similar to bRO)

#81 Post by vazilos »

i think it's against the rules to upload your personal kore folders and post em here due to a possibility of others being hacked. perhaps pm-ing the link is allowed? then it would make it our call whether to trust your or not xD

btw, are the people experiencing the dc every 4 mins from valkyrie? the nl players seem to have no problems :o

Kalasag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#82 Post by Kalasag »

afgh1214 wrote:
Do you think it would be ok if I just uploaded my kore folder somewhere and have you guys test it out?
Maybe you could do that too. Upload it to mediafire or some hosting sites then paste the link here. So that we'll be able to find out the differences from our Kore folders.
afgh1214 wrote:
kapuchino wrote:from new loki here and so far everything is ok
Me too and I have been botting since I got mine to work at around 2 AM.

No DC, No 09cf(?) error.

That's on 6 kores running simultaneously.
So it works fine in new loki. But us players in Valkyrie, it doesn't. Hope we'll be able to find a fix.

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#83 Post by afgh1214 »

vazilos wrote:i think it's against the rules to upload your personal kore folders and post em here due to a possibility of others being hacked. perhaps pm-ing the link is allowed? then it would make it our call whether to trust your or not xD

btw, are the people experiencing the dc every 4 mins from valkyrie? the nl players seem to have no problems :o
thats what I thought too.

Some of the guys earlier this morning that said it worked for them I noticed were from new loki too. And the people I know in game had no issues too.

And based on the screens provided by those that experienced DCs were from valk and one from new iris.

Might be the cause?

xpragnarok
Noob
Noob

#84 Post by xpragnarok »

We can conlude that only new loki can bot without error. Try botting in valkyrie or new iris and see if you get disconnected.

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#85 Post by afgh1214 »

Kalasag wrote:
afgh1214 wrote:
Do you think it would be ok if I just uploaded my kore folder somewhere and have you guys test it out?
Maybe you could do that too. Upload it to mediafire or some hosting sites then paste the link here. So that we'll be able to find out the differences from our Kore folders.
afgh1214 wrote:
kapuchino wrote:from new loki here and so far everything is ok
Me too and I have been botting since I got mine to work at around 2 AM.

No DC, No 09cf(?) error.

That's on 6 kores running simultaneously.
So it works fine in new loki. But us players in Valkyrie, it doesn't. Hope we'll be able to find a fix.
I'm working on it now.

This might take a while..

Kalasag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#86 Post by Kalasag »

xpragnarok wrote:We can conlude that only new loki can bot without error. Try botting in valkyrie or new iris and see if you get disconnected.
I'm from Valkyrie and as I've said from my previous post, my bot still gets disconnected from time to time but I'm not getting any packet tokenizer errors.

vazilos
Human
Human

#87 Post by vazilos »

waiting for results 8-)

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#88 Post by afgh1214 »

xpragnarok wrote:We can conlude that only new loki can bot without error. Try botting in valkyrie or new iris and see if you get disconnected.
I'll try that. Hold on.

gibsonsiamoc
Noob
Noob

#89 Post by gibsonsiamoc »

sir may i know where is servers.txt? i can not seem to find it in my openkore bot thnx

afgh1214
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#90 Post by afgh1214 »

afgh1214 wrote:
I'll try that. Hold on.
Confirmed. Yep got DCed 5 mins in.