Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Re: Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

#301 Post by heero »

updated the first post with updated unpacked exe files and hex codes.

Kalasag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#302 Post by Kalasag »

Good evening to all.

pRO made an update today which they enabled the login pincode/secondary password, so literally the old hex isn't working anymore.

I already unpacked the new ragexe.exe and fortunately the method on finding the hex codes for multiple window is still the same but sadly the hex code for gameguard isn't found. I already tried the old method and the other methods but I'm still unsuccessful. Are there any ways on finding the hex codes for gameguard? If yes, could someone enlighten me.

Thanks in advance. :)

vhonn
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#303 Post by vhonn »

Kalasag wrote:Good evening to all.

pRO made an update today which they enabled the login pincode/secondary password, so literally the old hex isn't working anymore.

I already unpacked the new ragexe.exe and fortunately the method on finding the hex codes for multiple window is still the same but sadly the hex code for gameguard isn't found. I already tried the old method and the other methods but I'm still unsuccessful. Are there any ways on finding the hex codes for gameguard? If yes, could someone enlighten me.

Thanks in advance. :)
Can you send me unpacked f2pexe files and ragexe files let me see if I can do somthing. TY

Kalasag
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#304 Post by Kalasag »

vhonn wrote: Can you send me unpacked f2pexe files and ragexe files let me see if I can do somthing. TY
I only have the unpacked f2pexe right now because I'm at work. I'll try to unpacked the Ragexe later. For the mean time below is the link for the unpacked f2pexe.

http://d-h.st/pf8 <-- unpacked f2pexe 8-7-14

I hope you can do something about it.

vhonn
Human
Human

#305 Post by vhonn »

Kalasag wrote:
vhonn wrote: Can you send me unpacked f2pexe files and ragexe files let me see if I can do somthing. TY
I only have the unpacked f2pexe right now because I'm at work. I'll try to unpacked the Ragexe later. For the mean time below is the link for the unpacked f2pexe.

http://d-h.st/pf8 <-- unpacked f2pexe 8-7-14

I hope you can do something about it.
Your Unpacked client isn't working, did you try to run your client using that unpacked f2pexe?

kapuchino
Noob
Noob

#306 Post by kapuchino »

i tried to find the hex codes but they did a major change in the schematics so the guide dont work anymore and further i notice that every time you unpacked the exe files it kinda expire after a few hours/

not exactly know how long i guess there is more to disable than just the gameguard.

gocholo5
Noob
Noob

#307 Post by gocholo5 »

heero bkit rejected by the server?

kapuchino
Noob
Noob

#308 Post by kapuchino »

pag d ka na kapapag input ng second password reject ka ng server / same lang sa mali 2nd pass

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#309 Post by heero »

I have seen the latest exe of pRO and yes they added a new security to the files. I am working on an alternative method of hexing the client but it will take time to break them. Do remember I have work and dont have that much free time to focus on this so it will be a while before I can post updates. Just be patient and wait for further updates.

Update: I have unpacked the files and if you run them unpacked they are fine but when you try to modify the file gameguard alerts you that it has been modified and will instantly close the client. Will keep you posted here if I find any ways of hexing it.

Update2: I have managed to hex multiclient and gameguard I managed to get into character select screen only to have the client automatically close when you select a character. For now I will keep trying but dont be too hopeful they put alot of effort into their new protection so it will take time to break it.

Update3: I tried every method I know of to hex the client but if you disable gameguard the client automatically disconnects after only a few mins so hexing it now is pretty useless. I will close the topic for now since there are no improvements yet and will keep it closed futher notice.