Moderator: Moderators

johnny0
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Ragnarok RE:start botting news

#1 Post by johnny0 »

https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php ... find-them/

So this annouces a botting team they have been working on for awhile going into action. Theres been a lot of speculation from other users on the forum that this team is ficticious in an attempt to placate the community. I howerver was caught botting in payon dungeon a few days later. I was running my bots recklessly for about 2 months with no issues. I believe this team is probably real and is out there hunting bots down. I dont think they have the resources to be out there killing bots all day. i got caught early in the morning , which indicates to me there more active during the day most likely first shift. They didnt bother tracing my other accounts it seems there were just out killing bots to reduce the number. The server population was down a significant amount and it seemed maps that were botted a lot were being botted less. also the training grounds had way less people in them. I'm currently shutting my bots down during the day when the botting team may be more active. Ill post in a few days to let u know if any of my bots were caught running at night. of course they may all be a waste of time if it was a hoax about the botting team like some users are saying or just bot hunting for a day or two. anyone have any thoughts on this???

Desolator
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Ragnarok RE:start botting news

#2 Post by Desolator »

Dont know nothing about bot hunt team. Im botting for 3 months and got few billions and see no any sign of ban. Guess its time to make a break for a while.

Pachu
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by Pachu »

if you bot in ultra botted and reported maps you gonna get banned sooner or later. just go to not so reported or botted maps and you'll be fine

johnny0
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by johnny0 »

if you bot in ultra botted and reported maps you gonna get banned sooner or later. just go to not so reported or botted maps and you'll be fine
This is the method im going with now, had a few bots killed in airstrikes on popular maps in the middle of night. seems gm's are using airstrike thread more and more.

madrugao
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by madrugao »

Got all my bots that were running banned on Monday morning.
Created more afternoon, got banned on novice island.
Manually put some more on main land and started leveling there, got banned during the night.

Weird thing is, they were banned in different ways.

First wave was probably kicked and banned.
Second wave the GM teleported a bunch of novices to a jail and said some stuff.
Third wave was a ban with no kick. I quit the bot to log into a regular client and I couldn't. Other bots kept running, but after logging out it wouldn't log back in. Which makes me a little afraid that there is some automation now, I doubt the GM banned the accounts without saying anything or teleporting to a jail, which is what happened.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#6 Post by fadreus »

madrugao wrote:GM banned the accounts without saying anything or teleporting to a jail
If reported; GM won't say anything or teleporting to jail to test or anything. GM will observe & drop the bomb.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.