VANRO BOT

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

ianmags05
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

VANRO BOT

#1 Post by ianmags05 »

So I tried to run my VanRO bot again after a very long time but it's not connecting anymore. It may be because of the client upgrade. Anyway, it's stuck to the point where it connects to the character server. I get this prompt:

"couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of
time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)
Timeout on Character Server, reconnecting. Wait 30 seconds..."

can anyone help me on this? Thank you in advance!

-Saint Seiya-
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Re: VANRO BOT

#2 Post by -Saint Seiya- »

ianmags05 wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 05:23
So I tried to run my VanRO bot again after a very long time but it's not connecting anymore. It may be because of the client upgrade. Anyway, it's stuck to the point where it connects to the character server. I get this prompt:

"couldn't connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of
time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (error code 10060)

i have just tested. it is working fine for me

ianmags05
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: VANRO BOT

#3 Post by ianmags05 »

-Saint Seiya- wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 01:58
ianmags05 wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 05:23

i have just tested. it is working fine for me
Can you share your server settings please? Thank you. I'm also having a tough time extracting packet lengths with the new renewal client which is 14.6Mb. Can you point me in the right direction? I've tried PEEK and others but no avail. Any help will be highly appreciated.