Need Help on SendCharDelete | 2.0.5.1 |

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderator: Moderators

BotFire
Noob
Noob

Need Help on SendCharDelete | 2.0.5.1 |

#1 Post by BotFire »

I am trying to delete a character and recreate by using char_recreate plugin. See the following relevent code of plugin

Code: Select all

sub delChar {
       my (undef, $args) = @_;
       Plugins::delHooks($hooks);
       $hooks = Plugins::addHooks(['charSelectScreen', \&createChar, undef]);
	# Удаляем чара в 0-ом слоте
      sendCharDelete($net,$chars[0]{ID}, $config{email});
      $timeout{'charlogin'}{'time'} = time;
      $args->{return} = 2;

}
Openkore gives the response that the character is deleted but it is not. The next hook "createChar" says that the character already exists...please see the following sreenshot

I have searched on our old forum and found some openkore user facing the same problem. Regarding this problem Kaliwanagan wrote...
It's not a bug. In my case, my recvpackets were wrong (the extractor says the packet id concerned has a length of 3, but Wireshark says otherwise). I just corrected the entry and I can delete characters using that call.
so I searched the concern packet in receive.pm which shows

'006F' => ['character_deletion_successful'],
then I looked in recvpackets.txt and it shows

006F 2
but I am clueless what to do with this....may be I am going totaly wrong direction.

I play inRO official server. In this server 2~3 guys have the working plugin but they dont seem to share. Can anyboday help with this problem?

Any help / suggesstion / hint wil be appriciated.

Thanks in Advance ^_^

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Need Help on SendCharDelete | 2.0.5.1 |

#2 Post by sli »

See where that packet is handled. I may be mistaken, but the character deletion code just might not be updating the internal list of characters and therefore, as far as the bot knows, that character is still there.
cs : ee : realist

BotFire
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by BotFire »

I have checked on client, it is still same old character there.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#4 Post by Bibian »

if the 006F packet is sent that means your char has been deleted... the 2 bytes in recvpackets.txt is 00 and 6F...

why do you even want to do that? prolly to abuse some event? :P
reason we dont give out plugins like that is cause then everyone and their mom is going to abuse it.
GMs will notice and more bans will occur

BotFire
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by BotFire »

Yes in inRO server Pet Lover Event going on. This quest can done by once per character and give nice reward with nominal cost. I have made macro which help me to this quest. But once per character cap restrict me to do it repetatively. Now I am currently deleting the 5 character of one id and creating 5 new character on client. and then run on kore....all quest part are taken care of my macro by in 5 loops. Buts its boring to log-in every 15 min on client for deleting and recreating 5 charater.

So I am looking greatly towards this plugin to fix the charater deletion problem. I know one guy from our sever doing this event non-stop by using this plugin. If ever I can manage to fix this problem with the help of our beloved developers, then I can do this event fully automated. In inRO GM are more lenient towords banning, and even if they ban I will lose my novice id with few material. :lol:
Bibian wrote: reason we dont give out plugins like that is cause then everyone and their mom is going to abuse it.
GMs will notice and more bans will occur
:cry:

I can understand your concern regarding this issue. So I am least expecting some one will give me readymate solution. What I am expecting is atleast you guys give me some hint or give some direction towards fix this issue. But I am afraid...may be I will not catch-up your hint cuase I have serious limition that I don't know a b c of any programming language. :oops:
Bibian wrote:if the 006F packet is sent that means your char has been deleted... the 2 bytes in recvpackets.txt is 00 and 6F...
:idea: :idea: Is this hint? Ok...I will do some more research and comes with my findings.

P.S. - Till this time I was happy with my openkore basic knowledge and macro skill but now I am hugry to learn all aspects of plugin.

ezza
Developers
Developers

#6 Post by ezza »

i've something similiar to this in macro forum. Just a little adjustment to the sample given will have the same effect as a normal plugin.

Topic: charSelectScreen hook in Automacro