Help i Have Unpacked newirisexe help me in HEX code

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
kagimaru
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Help i Have Unpacked newirisexe help me in HEX code

#1 Post by kagimaru »

I can't understand the HEX code using URSoft W32DASM V8.93 for Win9x/NT http://www.exetools.com/files/disassemb ... asm893.zip download it here

Here is the unpacked newirisexe http://www.mediafire.com/?iq7ik6iu86maeip

Can any one help me here so we can release the unpacked/HEXED newirisexe

if anyone finish it don't forget to upload the HEXED newirisexe

feenaseiken
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Help i Have Unpacked newirisexe help me in HEX code

#2 Post by feenaseiken »

thank you for the unpack because i cant unpack here in win 7 x64 i help you also this is the GAMEGUARD DISABLE currently workin at multi client

E8 57 F6 FF FF
90 90 90 90 90 - replace it with this ;)

Under0ath666
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Under0ath666 »

Not working i replaced E8 57 F6 FF FF with 90 90 90 90 90
. but gameguard always shows up everytime i start the game.

feenaseiken
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by feenaseiken »

not workin? u download the unpack new iris? that kagimaru posted?

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#5 Post by noobotter »

The latest client is compiled using a different compiler that's why the codes will be different.
A storm is coming.

feenaseiken
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by feenaseiken »

yes noobbotter im trying to get the codes but the guide is not workin ! its totally not as the guide. its confusing. but i try the code that i posted. and it worked even i have the bots and the ro client at the same time its not shutting down.

xeno814
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by xeno814 »

feenaseiken I've downloaded the unpacked .exe from kagimaru used XVI32 search for E8 57 F6 FF FF then replaced (all??) with 90 90 90 90 90 (said it has 3 occurance) saved> renamed it to remove the underscore "_" replace the original (have backup) then run the NI and still Gameguard appears..

using default newirisexe allows to use client and bot at the same time tough only last for about 2 min most then an error msg occurs that closes the client

following your code allow me to use the client and bot, getting rid of that error msg so i can say it works.. thank you :D

This is my first time hexing a client so please spare me if ill ask if is there a possibility that this unpacked client i've used can hack my accounts?

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#8 Post by noobotter »

xeno814 wrote:feenaseiken I've downloaded the unpacked .exe from kagimaru used XVI32 search for E8 57 F6 FF FF then replaced (all??) with 90 90 90 90 90 (said it has 3 occurance) saved> renamed it to remove the underscore "_" replace the original (have backup) then run the NI and still Gameguard appears..

using default newirisexe allows to use client and bot at the same time tough only last for about 2 min most then an error msg occurs that closes the client

following your code allow me to use the client and bot, getting rid of that error msg so i can say it works.. thank you :D

This is my first time hexing a client so please spare me if ill ask if is there a possibility that this unpacked client i've used can hack my accounts?
There's always a risk whenever you download from other people not unless it came from the official source.
A storm is coming.

xeno814
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by xeno814 »

There's always a risk whenever you download from other people not unless it came from the official source.
so.. i guess ill have to keep my characters in a crappy state until a reputable source release the files then :|

Under0ath666
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by Under0ath666 »

@Fen, i Doubt it . lets just say u can open ur client and bot at the same time. but with the game guard running, its impossible to open multiple clients.. if it does work for u. then give us some screen shots..