Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
einrel
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

#21 Post by einrel »

thanks for this guide once again :D

btw..
any codes for the auto magnifier?
i think that was been added to newirisexe when the hexed client was made before..

Confidentials
Noob
Noob

#22 Post by Confidentials »

heero> If you dont take time to even learn these then dont use them. We take the time to find this and give you guides so you can at least understand what to do. We dont spoon feed everything, you can either learn or just dont use them the choice is yours. Oh btw if your the type of guy who just downloads files because they say "New version of Dual Client for Ragnarok download now" then I fear one day you may find your accounts stolen/hacked.

Learn or dont use those are your only choices.

Confidentials> I think i end up leaving no choice but to stop using these bot programs. It's the least that i can do. anyway thx.
i do want to learn but i don't know where to start learning these things. i'm just a simple girl know nothing. enweizzz thx a lot dude.
if ever someone here who wanna teach me step by step i would gladly appreciate it. thx guys. this forum helps me alot. >.<

xenesthis
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#23 Post by xenesthis »

hellz yeah!!!!! i finally got it. thanks heero!

@ credentials, i know how you feel. i'm also a noob here and looking at these things gives me headache. lol but if you pay attention and THINK, you could understand how to do these. it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to understand. as long as you are trying to learn, you would get it. trust me.:)) if you have questions, PM me.:)

lumel
Noob
Noob

#24 Post by lumel »

hello what tool do i nid to do this i use this>URSoft W32DASM V8.93 for Win9x/NT i see the code but i cant Search:
85 C0 74 07 C6 05 77 26 92 00 01 33 DB
Replace:
85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 77 26 92 00 01 33 DB every time i put this search cant find it sorry iam noob where do i search and where do i replace it ? thx
sorry i thought URSoft W32DASM V8.93 for Win9x/NT is all i nid
i try Hexing Ragexe.exe using Hex Editor pls can't understand the last part after i input all the code
8. Hex the client to enable opening of multiple client windows.

9. After doing the first line for the hex, scroll up before doing the next one until you have hexed the three lines.

10. Save.
Last edited by lumel on 29 Sep 2012, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#25 Post by noobotter »

lumel wrote:hello what tool do i nid to do this i use this>URSoft W32DASM V8.93 for Win9x/NT i see the code but i cant Search:
85 C0 74 07 C6 05 77 26 92 00 01 33 DB
Replace:
85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 77 26 92 00 01 33 DB every time i put this search cant find it sorry iam noob where do i search and where do i replace it ? thx
Please read the Belladonna's guide on the first post.
A storm is coming.

lumel
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by lumel »

:D sorry for to much question i finally got it thx

highlow
Noob
Noob

#27 Post by highlow »

hello i done i input all the given code and replace and save it i use the Unpacked ragexe.exe comes from heero but still its not working i think iam having problem in the last 8-9 in hexing the client same as hexing ragexe? this one >> :x After doing the first line for the hex, scroll up before doing the next one until you have hexed the three lines.

unknown player
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by unknown player »

@highlow - if i may suggest, try using xvi32 hex editor that comes with bell's guide its much easier to use and understand..and please read the instructions carefully cause i made a mistake too in hexing my client but now, it works like a charm..after downloading the unpacked client from sir heero, unzip it. copy and paste the unpacked ragexe to the ragnarok folder and from there, use the hex editor and edit the client. i read it that the unpacked and to be edited ragexe needs to be place there cause there are some files that is needed for it to work..hope this helps..^_^

@confidentials - ma'am, with regards to your problem, may i ask if your program is up to date?i think i already saw a post regarding the matter and was answered by our mods..if not, please download the newest version of openkore and edit the necessary file to be edited and your ready to go..hope this helps..

darkmonster
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by darkmonster »

first of all i would like to thank heero for a job well done.. thank you for teaching us these things and provide us with the knowledge that will hep us for our own development.

my issue regarding this is that, i had successfully hexed the unpacked rag.exe and had successfully logged on to my desired server. but after i had logged out i wasn't able to return back to the game.

basically what happens is that after the patching screen of ragnarok (after i have pressed the Start Game), nothing happened. the ragexe.exe didn't run anymore. but before i had successfully logged on. maybe you guys can suggest what i should do. i tried re-hexing the exe, and again the same thing happened. i would be able to play the game for the first try, but after i log out i won't be able to re-run the rag.exe again. any suggestion and / or response would be truly appreciated.. thanks in advance ^^

PS. one more thing, i tried pasting the unpacked ragexe.exe and the edited ragexe.exe but to no luck, still did not work @@

i did try saving the file per hexed line.. didn't work as well..

also i did hexed the multiple client only and DIDN'T disable the game guard (whaaatt??), and it DID run, though the game guard also opened as well.. hmm, if this might help, maybe there is something wrong that i did in disabling the game guard (just in my conclusion, as you can see in my trial and error)? but i did what heero have instructed us to do, to search for E8 62 D2 DE FF and replace it with 90 90 90 90 90. so if you guys have any suggestion in what is going on, it would gladly be appreciated.. hope you can help me guys ^^

i tried re-patching my rag.exe file, so far so good.. ^^ if your hexed client (in my case newirisesxe) doesn't run, try re-patching your rag.exe.. maybe that'll help.. so far, mine is running good, hope this helps to those other players who encountered this problem.. ^^ >> damn it this didn't help at all @_@ still didn't run on my second run.. waaaa! what should i do? T_T

finally solved it after so much trial and error.. this may sound weird but the main reason why i encounter this problem is that when i configure the graphic set-up of my ragnarok, i set it to LOW SPRITE and LOW TEXTURE. when i exit ragnarok having that setting, it (magically) won't re-open. then i tried INCREASING the SPRITE and TEXTURE of my ragnarok, then it would run again.. then i tried LOWERING it again and it won't re-open, then INCREASE it again.. MAGICALLY, it opens up.. may sound weird but it really does.. if you try to lower the sprite and texture then directly exit to windows it won't re-open unless you change the set-up.. hmm, just a glitch maybe, but it does happen on me, i don't know if it'll happen on yours when you try.. whew! anyway, if any people encounter the same problem, hope this'll help (if any players out there try to lower their sprite and texture like me ^^)

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#30 Post by heero »

darkmonster wrote:first of all i would like to thank heero for a job well done.. thank you for teaching us these things and provide us with the knowledge that will hep us for our own development.

my issue regarding this is that, i had successfully hexed the unpacked rag.exe and had successfully logged on to my desired server. but after i had logged out i wasn't able to return back to the game.

basically what happens is that after the patching screen of ragnarok (after i have pressed the Start Game), nothing happened. the ragexe.exe didn't run anymore. but before i had successfully logged on. maybe you guys can suggest what i should do. i tried re-hexing the exe, and again the same thing happened. i would be able to play the game for the first try, but after i log out i won't be able to re-run the rag.exe again. any suggestion and / or response would be truly appreciated.. thanks in advance ^^

PS. one more thing, i tried pasting the unpacked ragexe.exe and the edited ragexe.exe but to no luck, still did not work @@

i did try saving the file per hexed line.. didn't work as well..

also i did hexed the multiple client only and DIDN'T disable the game guard (whaaatt??), and it DID run, though the game guard also opened as well.. hmm, if this might help, maybe there is something wrong that i did in disabling the game guard (just in my conclusion, as you can see in my trial and error)? but i did what heero have instructed us to do, to search for E8 62 D2 DE FF and replace it with 90 90 90 90 90. so if you guys have any suggestion in what is going on, it would gladly be appreciated.. hope you can help me guys ^^

i tried re-patching my rag.exe file, so far so good.. ^^ if your hexed client (in my case newirisesxe) doesn't run, try re-patching your rag.exe.. maybe that'll help.. so far, mine is running good, hope this helps to those other players who encountered this problem.. ^^ >> damn it this didn't help at all @_@ still didn't run on my second run.. waaaa! what should i do? T_T

finally solved it after so much trial and error.. this may sound weird but the main reason why i encounter this problem is that when i configure the graphic set-up of my ragnarok, i set it to LOW SPRITE and LOW TEXTURE. when i exit ragnarok having that setting, it (magically) won't re-open. then i tried INCREASING the SPRITE and TEXTURE of my ragnarok, then it would run again.. then i tried LOWERING it again and it won't re-open, then INCREASE it again.. MAGICALLY, it opens up.. may sound weird but it really does.. if you try to lower the sprite and texture then directly exit to windows it won't re-open unless you change the set-up.. hmm, just a glitch maybe, but it does happen on me, i don't know if it'll happen on yours when you try.. whew! anyway, if any people encounter the same problem, hope this'll help (if any players out there try to lower their sprite and texture like me ^^)
I believe the latest client has a new setup.exe try to use that again and see if ragnarok runs fine. Not sure if that will fix your problem but I just can't seem to duplicate how your client does'nt run again.