Dc ao Enviar PM !

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity
Noob?: No

Re: Dc ao Enviar PM !

#11 Post by Kaspy »

dominic wrote:KeplerBr vc poderia disponibilizar o link do tutorial do sistema bus ?

eu lembro que li algo sobre isso que vc criou, mais nao lembro aonde =/

obrigado ;)
[PT-BR]
Não tenho mais acesso ao fórum oficial brasileiro e não lembro o link do tutorial que fiz, mas tem na Wiki brasileira um artigo sobre o bus: http://wiki.openkore.com.br/index.php?title=Sistema_BUS
iMikeLance wrote:Back then when this bug was inserted almost all the bRO community approved it, with the exception of some zeny sellers that needed PM in order to spam their announcements.
Obvio que eles não iam gostar disso, mas o código ainda é livre.
Se eles realmente quiserem e precisarem, eles mesmo podem estudar o código e fazer a PM voltar a funcionar.

[EN]
dominic wrote:KeplerBr vc poderia disponibilizar o link do tutorial do sistema bus ?

eu lembro que li algo sobre isso que vc criou, mais nao lembro aonde =/

obrigado ;)
I have no more access to the Brazilian forum the OpenKore and can not remember the link to the tutorial I did, but in the Wiki Brazilian has an article on the bus: http://wiki.openkore.com.br/index.php?title=Sistema_BUS
iMikeLance wrote:Back then when this bug was inserted almost all the bRO community approved it, with the exception of some zeny sellers that needed PM in order to spam their announcements.
Obvious that they were not going to like this, but the code is still free.
If they really want and need, even if they can study the code and make the PM back to work.

dominic
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by dominic »

KepleBR desculpa a minha ignorancia.

mais eu nao manjo nada de BUS cara =/
nao consegui aprender =/

se tu poder me dar um help, meu problema é bem simples.

Bot (Slave) quando se perde do (Mestre), envia uma pm com as cordenada, ai que mora o problema =/, logo quando aconteçe isso o kore leva DC.

pode me dar uma luz como faço isso no sistema BUS.

obrigado.

lututui99
Developers
Developers

#13 Post by lututui99 »

dominic wrote:KepleBR desculpa a minha ignorancia.

mais eu nao manjo nada de BUS cara =/
nao consegui aprender =/

se tu poder me dar um help, meu problema é bem simples.

Bot (Slave) quando se perde do (Mestre), envia uma pm com as cordenada, ai que mora o problema =/, logo quando aconteçe isso o kore leva DC.

pode me dar uma luz como faço isso no sistema BUS.

obrigado.
http://wiki.openkore.com.br/index.php?title=BusCommands

nizdi
Human
Human

#14 Post by nizdi »

KeplerBR wrote: Obvious that they were not going to like this, but the code is still free.
If they really want and need, even if they can study the code and make the PM back to work.
I know you said that if its necessary they needs to repair that by themselves, but the file available in SVN shouldn't be without the bug?
'Cause I believe the SVN shouldn't need to have some file with bug if the people how moves there know where and what is the bug.