Temporary fix for openkore pRO problems (Feb 3, 2013)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Sinner
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Temporary fix for openkore pRO disconnections (Jan 30, 2013)

#11 Post by Sinner »

this fix works just fine but still have the packet parser unknown switch error and also the inventory again shows as empty.

leahcim11
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by leahcim11 »

Sinner wrote:this fix works just fine but still have the packet parser unknown switch error and also the inventory again shows as empty.
hmmm about ^ that thing that have errors and empty inventory. its the opposite of mine with this fix. i dont have errors and i can see everything in my inventory even my equips. maybe you just have done something not right. ^_^

it works perfectly with me no errors.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#13 Post by heero »

Sinner wrote:this fix works just fine but still have the packet parser unknown switch error and also the inventory again shows as empty.
You forgot one step, my advice read the first post again. Packet parser errors are related to recvpackets.txt now go back and read the first post and find out what you did wrong.

stryfeness
Noob
Noob

Re: Temporary fix for openkore pRO problems (Jan 30, 2013)

#14 Post by stryfeness »

sir heero. good am. i'm still having the same problem. my bot can't still detect my character. i followed your instructions step by step. :(
btw i'm using my old openkore. and when i use the new openkore (updated this january) i have the error tockenizer 09A0.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#15 Post by heero »

stryfeness wrote:sir heero. good am. i'm still having the same problem. my bot can't still detect my character. i followed your instructions step by step. :(
btw i'm using my old openkore. and when i use the new openkore (updated this january) i have the error tockenizer 09A0.
Did you not read the first post? I said "First download the latest openkore here http://collectskin.com/openkore/"
I wont support old copies of openkore only the latest SVN.

stryfeness
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by stryfeness »

heero wrote:
stryfeness wrote:sir heero. good am. i'm still having the same problem. my bot can't still detect my character. i followed your instructions step by step. :(
Did you not read the first post? I said "First download the latest openkore here http://collectskin.com/openkore/"
I wont support old copies of openkore only the latest SVN.

sir. i did download the latest openkore. when i use the latest version i receive the error tockenizer 09A0. how can i fix this? thanks.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#17 Post by heero »

stryfeness wrote:sir. i did download the latest openkore. when i use the latest version i receive the error tockenizer 09A0. how can i fix this? thanks.
Follow the procedure in the first page step by step. If you made a mistake in even one of the steps you will get an error, so go back and redo it again.

stryfeness
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by stryfeness »

heero wrote:
stryfeness wrote:sir. i did download the latest openkore. when i use the latest version i receive the error tockenizer 09A0. how can i fix this? thanks.
Follow the procedure in the first page step by step. If you made a mistake in even one of the steps you will get an error, so go back and redo it again.

It's working now sir. TTTTTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSS! :D

*i was wrong using the old openkore. :D

pingckoy
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by pingckoy »

PERFECT!!! thanks sir!

What I only do is use backup my current bot folder
replace charblocksize
edit iro.pm
copy packetrecieve from iro to pro

viola!

ur superrr!!

iorinhoj
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by iorinhoj »

many thanks! Sir Heero!!!