A little help would be nice

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

jiggysnake
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

A little help would be nice

#1 Post by jiggysnake »

Does anyone know what i should do with the config in order for my bot to talk to an npc whenever it is not in the LockMap? Like a warper or some sort.

Historm
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: A little help would be nice

#2 Post by Historm »

route_escape_reachedNoPortal 0
route_escape_randomWalk 0
route_escape_shout 0
route_avoidWalls 0
route_randomWalk 0
route_randomWalk_inTown 0
route_randomWalk_maxRouteTime 75
route_maxWarpFee Z
route_maxNpcTries 5
route_teleport 0
route_teleport_minDistance 150
route_teleport_maxTries 8
route_teleport_notInMaps 0
route_step 10
for the purposes of routing between maps, npc warpers are considered portals with a fee. the file portals.txt in your tables folder contains a list of all known portals in the game. You may need to add certain npcs (or remove npcs) to the list, because kore cannot automatically collect the information on npc warps.

You can add new portals, new NPC warps in the following format:
<source coordinate><destination coordinate>[zenny cost][conversation sequence]
as an example, the Louyang Girl in Aberta warps you to Louyang. The code for her warp is
alberta 245 45 lou_fild01 190 101 10000 c r1 c c r0
alberta 245 45
Is the location of the npc

lou_fild01 190 101
Is the location where her warp takes you

Is the cost, in zeny, of using her warp

c r1 c c r0
Is the sequence of conversation to use in order to talk to the npc and use her warp.

If you set
route_maxWarpFee
in your bot's config file to an amount greater than or equal to the cost of the warp, your bot will use that npc any time that that particular warp provides a quicker route to get to the destination.

jiggysnake
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: A little help would be nice

#3 Post by jiggysnake »

Thank you! This is awesome i made it work now!

--- Edit

I figured that i get disconnected everytime i do a public chat hence i cannot do @ commands in my server, but pm , party chat , guild chat works perfectly fine. The only flaw in my bot is being not able to do public chat. So im finding a way that i could set my autostorage to pm the @storage command to a person. Does anyone know how i could do it?