Casting AoE skills on floor every 5 steps?

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

p_aladin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Casting AoE skills on floor every 5 steps?

#1 Post by p_aladin »

Well I've been trying for hours and hours to get openkore to work on a server I play on. At first I couldn't even get the bot into the server, but many hours later I have successfully logged into the server with openkore and the bot runs around. The problem is that now most monsters are detected as NPCs and Uknowns. Some are detected properly, but he confusing part is that the exact same mob will be detected as NPC, Uknown, and sometimes it is detected properly and the bot will kill it.

I have tried every type of servertype combination but alas I am still unable to detect mobs properly. The only thing that I have found on the forums that might help is to edit the structure or order of the recvpackets.txt. I honestly don't know anything about the recvpackets.txt structure or order so I have no clue where to start editing to make it detect npcs properly so I'm giving that up.

What I want to try and do now is since I can get in the server, and the bot runs its route correctly without any problems, is there any way to make it cast AoE skills on the floor every 5 steps as it runs its route?
If I could do that, the bot would be very effective. In my case I'd be using a warlock and spamming storm gust every 5 steps or so as it walks its route. Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Casting AoE skills on floor every 5 steps?

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

p_aladin wrote:The problem is that now most monsters are detected as NPCs and Uknowns. Some are detected properly, but he confusing part is that the exact same mob will be detected as NPC, Uknown, and sometimes it is detected properly and the bot will kill it.

I have tried every type of servertype combination but alas I am still unable to detect mobs properly.
Which server, server settings and openkore revision?

good1
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#3 Post by good1 »

Maybe this could help..

Code: Select all

useSelf_skill Storm Gust{
	lvl 10
	timeout 5
	sp > 10%
	notInTown 1
}

p_aladin
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by p_aladin »

Thanks for the response, but I got it working finally. Even though the bot doesn't recognize mobs I was able to make it cast storm gust every few steps along with some other skills and it is farming beautifully now :) I'd say Invested 20+ hours to get this bot working the way it is now, but man is it ever worth it! Thanks again!