Autobuy/storage are broken in izlude. Will code for help.

For everything NOT server specific support. Do NOT ask for connectivity help here!.

Moderator: Moderators

isabella
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Autobuy/storage are broken in izlude. Will code for help.

#1 Post by isabella »

Firstly and foremost: I will personally write a guide to all NPC coordinates, NPC steps, and map varients for the forums and the community if you can help me solve this ridiculous problem.

Secondly: If this goes well, I'll be putting together several all inclusive configs for the people with little technical skill. They will be class oriented and will differ depending on level. 1 - 20, 20 - 40 40 - 60 etc. etc.

Thirdly, help so I can start developing awesome configs for you guys.

I highly doubt they are broken just for me as well. I have written and re written my config at least 20 times. Created an openkore folder specifically for BETA testing and have been in and out of instances of iRO for the last two hours.

I've come to the conclusion that it's just broken because the devs patched it.

I'm running the newest version of openkore with Wx GUI so I can bug test things when they break without force quiting and opening up the actual client.

Here's the various configs I've tried using.

Code: Select all

######## Autostorage/autosell ########

buyAuto Red Potion {
	maxAmount 100
	minAmount 3
	npc izlude_in 57 110
	npc_steps b e b2 d50 e b 
	distance 6

}
storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc izlude 127 147
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r2 c r1 e n
relogAfterStorage 1
storageAuto_password

getAuto Red Potion{
	minAmount 3
	maxAmount 50
	passive
}

I have tried multiple variations of both of those configs, I've tried switching distance from 1 - 10, I've attempted changing izlude_in to izlude_in00 - 02 just incase they were trying to screw with us by hiding the actual map name.

I've tried other potions, other locations, I've added specific stand locations for my character to eliminate any issue she would have with finding somewhere capable of being stood upon.

Etc. etc.

So I suppose this is thread is one part question and one part statement.

The question being how do I fix this nonsense and the statement being I think it's broken on a bigger scale then just my config being messed up.

Help please.

isabella
Noob
Noob

Re: Autobuy/storage are broken in izlude. Will code for help.

#2 Post by isabella »

I realize I only have one post but I've been using openkore for a few years now. I've been playing Ragnarok Online since I was 13 and about a year ago before my external hard drive died I had custom built configs for every class and level bracket so I could just enter an account name and they would do the work for me.

I'm definitly not the best, but that's never stopped me before. I just need a little bit of help, I've tried everything I could lol

isabella
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by isabella »

omg okay, I know I'm bumping my own thread but I'm super excited I'm slowly figuring part of it out.

storageAuto_npc_steps c r2 c r0 e n

I figured part of it out, I didn't even realize that the first option is actually 0 instead of 1. haha Woot, now I just need to see if it will work.

isabella
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by isabella »

That probably means all my other "r" variables are off by one number because I assumed that 1 was 1 and 2 was 2 etc. etc.

Still testing, if I fix it myself I'll post about it and apologize for wasting forum space or something. hehe

isabella
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by isabella »

Well, it still doesn't work.

I fixed the variables and the kafra coordinates so now it will find the kafra employee for auto storage and start a conversation and follow the steps I provided but it never actually withdraws the items.

Is this a syntax error? How will the get item portion of this ever start if the bot just kills the conversation before it has time to withdraw items.

This doesn't make any sense.

Code: Select all

}
storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc izlude 128 148
storageAuto_distance 4
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 c r0 n 
relogAfterStorage 1
storageAuto_password

getAuto Red Potion{
	minAmount 3
	maxAmount 50
	passive
}

isabella
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by isabella »

Well it's 4am and I'm giving up for now. I would really really appreciate some help if anyone has any idea why this isn't working. :cry:

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#7 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

storageAuto_npc_type 1 always has storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n
no matter what you write on config.txt
storageAuto_npc_type 2 always has storageAuto_npc_steps c c r1 n

use storageAuto_npc_type 3 for your problem

tarcioalmeida
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#8 Post by tarcioalmeida »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:storageAuto_npc_type 1 always has storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n
storageAuto_npc_type 2 always has storageAuto_npc_steps c c r1 n

use storageAuto_npc_type 3 for your problem
thank you!
solved my trouble!!!!!!!!! love u