openkore.com.br situation

Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: openkore.com.br situation

#131 Post by kLabMouse »

ever_boy_ wrote: But, when I get the packets via wireshark, all of them have the same first 8 bytes. Besides, I try to match the packets shown by openkore's debugSent_packets, and they're not found in wireshark's bytes.
Oh. it's Simple. WireShark show you RAW TCP packets.
What you need to look at, is the actual data "Body", not the TCP Header.
When WireShark parses it, there is a "Payload". that one is Actual Body.

I prefer to use MS Net Monitor with Parsers to do that.
but WireShark is good too.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#132 Post by kLabMouse »

About 1 half of an a hour or so. I received this little ARC: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64qd6j3m4c01frf
I donno what to say. Face Palm

If I Remember Right, This is same like situation, as was before, when F3DBr decided to not help and maintain of "bRO" ServerType anymore.

And, because "Extractor v3" is currently under heavy rewrite due to recent changes (It's main part is written in ASM, and it's RLY hard to change it every time to support new and old API). I helped thus, who RLY needed results of it, in exchange that Results based on it will be Public.

And as for bRO ( I new it's important to keep it updated after each maintenance), to push their changes into SVN.

Anyhow. Looks Like My Good side failed me again. I tried to help thus, who wish to learn.
Now what to DO?

People. RLY. May-be Close this Topic on Nonsense?

P.S. If Anyone wants. I can search my MSN log for that Conversation, before all this mess happened.

ZangetsuGM
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#133 Post by ZangetsuGM »

Funny, for all we know it was you trying to shove the pioneer in head Klab I would not be a good example administrator.

But worst of all is having a miserable Lammer how to access SVN, this is really ridiculous....

=======

Engraçado, pelo que sabemos foi você o pioneiro a tentar enfiar na cabeça do Klab que eu não seria um bom exemplo de administrador.

Mas o pior de tudo é ter um lammer com acesso a SVN, isso é realmente ridiculo.

Ghost ceases to be child friendly! Do not stay here pointing whom you reported pro Klab or who is to blame in this story because it is the culprit yourself! You who wanted to charge for ATTS and do not tell me that man is a lie and what do you want to take! Now if you think you can sell and that nothing prevents you to be happy selling their ATTS friend and earn money at the expense of its program and ideas of others! Earn your money since you seem to be stating the way he wants not waste your time scouring the past because you should be man enough to take the consequences for their actions! Already have people working to make the Kore work for free and are lammers Rackers or so only time will tell because you had Kleper beside her face for a long time and only now came to discover that he was then the racker protimus to this beside him oque'd say that you spent all this time together and it now comes here to do this fuss just because the partnership of the two will not do what you want to do ATT AVAILABLE SO FREE! What you wanting to monopolize this Kore? You saw so large that you can not just bone guy because you've burned too!

**********Pt-Br************
Ghost deixa de ser criança amigo! Não fique aqui apontando quem te reportou pro Klab ou quem é o culpado nessa história porque o culpado dela é você mesmo! Você quem queria cobrar pelas ATTs e não me venha dizer que é mentira seja homem e assume oque você queria! Agora se você acha que pode vender e que nada te impede seja feliz amigo venda suas Atts e ganhe seu dinheiros as custas do programa e ideias dos outros! Ganhe seu dinheiro já que você parece estar precisando da maneira que bem entender não perca seu tempo revirando o passado porque você deve ser homem o suficiente pra assumir as consequência pelos seus atos! Já tem pessoas trabalhando para fazer o Kore funcionar de forma gratuita e se são rackers ou lammers isso só o tempo dirá pois você teve o Kleper ao seu lado por muito tempo cara e só agora veio descobrir que ele era racker então se o protimus esta ao lado dele oque diriamos de você que passou todo esse tempo acompanhado dele e agora vem aqui fazer esse reboliço só porque a parceria dos 2 vão fazer aquilo que você não quer fazer DISPONIBILIZAR A ATT DE FORMA GRATUITA! Oque você esta querendo monopolizar o Kore? Você viu que não consegue então larga logo o osso cara porque você já se queimou demais!

Puding
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#134 Post by Puding »

KoreGhost wrote:
Puding wrote:Não existe melhor hora para dar discussões infantis sobre quem administra qual fórum quando o openkore está prestes a morrer.

Se vocês usassem 10% dessa energia e tempo que gastam nessas discussões circulares já seria o suficiente para fazer qualquer progresso no openkore.

Brasileiro possui no sangue o egoísmo e egocentrismo, vocês estão fazendo justamente isso: "Não é do meu jeito, não brinco mais".

Talvez ninguem me conheça, e não estou nem aí. Acompanho os fóruns do openkore desde muito tempo, e ao mesmo tempo sou administrador de um grande fórum, e vocês estão fazendo justamente o que é necessário para uma falência, já vi isso acontecer duas vezes ainda.

Só digo isso: Vocês dão bola para coisas bobas e ficam de picuinha, acredito que ninguem seja criança aqui (perto de vocês, a criança sou eu se duvidar).

Abraços.
Apparently this long away from the current scenario of the Brazilian community.

=========

Pelo jeito esta ausente a muito tempo do cenário atual da comunidade brasileira.
Li o que estava no seu fórum.

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity

#135 Post by Kaspy »

Puding wrote:Li o que estava no seu fórum.
[PT-BR]
O que esta no fórum é apenas uma parte

[EN]
What this forum is only part

KoreGhost
Developers
Developers

#136 Post by KoreGhost »

kLabMouse wrote:About 1 half of an a hour or so. I received this little ARC: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64qd6j3m4c01frf
I donno what to say. Face Palm

If I Remember Right, This is same like situation, as was before, when F3DBr decided to not help and maintain of "bRO" ServerType anymore.

And, because "Extractor v3" is currently under heavy rewrite due to recent changes (It's main part is written in ASM, and it's RLY hard to change it every time to support new and old API). I helped thus, who RLY needed results of it, in exchange that Results based on it will be Public.

And as for bRO ( I new it's important to keep it updated after each maintenance), to push their changes into SVN.

Anyhow. Looks Like My Good side failed me again. I tried to help thus, who wish to learn.
Now what to DO?

People. RLY. May-be Close this Topic on Nonsense?

P.S. If Anyone wants. I can search my MSN log for that Conversation, before all this mess happened.
About the images that some idiot came to you, did not I explain some of the curses.

Protimus no reason tried to promote the openkore.com.br, would do the same as he did with any other user who tried to be funny.

PS: The topic should have been closed for hours, turned personal attack and only that.

@Zangetsu

=)

\o/
/ \

Puding
Human
Human

#138 Post by Puding »

KeplerBR wrote:
Puding wrote:Li o que estava no seu fórum.
[PT-BR]
O que esta no fórum é apenas uma parte

[EN]
What this forum is only part
14 página. Acho que nao há necessidade nenhuma de saber o resto, já dá para tirar conclusões.

anjodanoitekinho
Noob
Noob

#139 Post by anjodanoitekinho »

(En)
hello everyone,
'm new here in the forum, I've been watching the current state of koreBr waste of time and I think we are here discussing the actions of a "so-so", while an entire community waiting anxiously for a solution, no use trying to take our friend's Reason "so-so," if he thinks what he is doing is right! Bazinga!
I do not understand programming, and could barely find the button to reply to the topic '-',
but I think if we really want to do something about it we must unite and seek a solution,
I'll be researching tools, tutorials, on kore, try to understand it, and I will endeavor to find a solution, or at least cooperate
Some users have asked for the moderator to create a forum to gather the information, instead of being just discussing whether this or that and some think these 14 pages could have been used for such purpose, if it is not possible or if it violates any rule of this forum let me know, but c'mon, we show that the Brazilian community there is something more than mere hirelings! all of which can contribute send pm with links containing information'm here every day looking for help, I thank all the attention ... Today 1st night awake trying to get a start vo .... lets rockXD

(Br)
olá a todos,
sou novo aqui no forum, estive observando a situação atual do koreBr e acho perda de tempo ficarmos aqui discutindo sobre as ações de um "fulano tal", enquanto uma comunidade inteira espera ansiosa por uma solução, não adianta tentar tirar a rasão do nosso amigo "fulano tal", se ele acha que o que está fazendo é certo!! Bazinga !!
Não entendo de programação, e mal consegui achar o botão para responder ao tópico '-',
mas acho que se realmente quisermos fazer algo a respeito devemos nos unir, e procurar uma solução,
estarei pesquisando ferramentas, tutoriais, sobre kore, tentarei entende-lo, e me esforçarei para achar uma solução, ou ao menos cooperar,
algums usuários pediram para o moderador para criar um fórum para reunir as informações, ao invés de ficar apenas discutindo se isso ou aquilo e certo acho que essas 14 páginas poderiam ter sido usadas para o tal proposito, se nao for possivel ou se isso viole alguma regra deste forum me avise, mas vamos lá, vamos mostrar que na comunidade brasileira existe algo a mais, do que meros merçenários ! todos que possam contribuir mandem pm, com links contendo informações estarei diariamente aqui procurando ajuda, agradeço a todos a atenção ... hoje 1° noite acordado vo tenta buscar um inicio.... lets rockXD