Brazil

Moderator: Moderators

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

About Poseidon Server

#1 Post by iMikeLance »

Last week (19/09~25/09) I fixed PoseidonServer to make it work with latest Ragexe.exe. This week, just after the maintenance, I update it again with 2012-09-26aRagexe.exe connection data. The problem is, when Fr3DBr fixed poseidon in january he used a bug that we discovered in this packet mID encryption that LU!G is using, and they fixed it.

I won't mess with poseidon anymore while it's still working. From now on, we'll use an outdated client in order to connect to poseidonserver, just like we've been doing since 2011.

To use Poseidon SVN, update your ENTIRE openkore folder to latest revision, download this file, double click it and select your RO folder. Then just use the .bat file that has been created there.

Remember that you need to select any of the two novices, else poseidon won't work as excpected.

danieltrois
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: About Poseidon Server

#2 Post by danieltrois »

I did exactly all the things u told me to do but now i have another error message:

What i can do to fix it?

PS: Im updating 'control' folder in svn but it keeps giving me the red exclamation mark on folder, the "Complete OpenKore SVN" from openkore.com has the latest archievs?

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#3 Post by iMikeLance »

danieltrois wrote:I did exactly all the things u told me to do but now i have another error message:

What i can do to fix it?

PS: Im updating 'control' folder in svn but it keeps giving me the red exclamation mark on folder, the "Complete OpenKore SVN" from openkore.com has the latest archievs?
This is a known bug when using macroStability.pl and NOT related to poseidon.
You can either:
* put macro.pl and Macro folder inside plugins/, not plugins/macro as you're probably doing or,
* put a new line inside your config.txt defining "macroStability_disableChecks 1".

gustavomoderno
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by gustavomoderno »

when I open the poseidon and connect to login chars, it is said "the number of characters that can be created reached the limit"... what can i do ?

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#5 Post by iMikeLance »

gustavomoderno wrote:when I open the poseidon and connect to login chars, it is said "the number of characters that can be created reached the limit"... what can i do ?
To use Poseidon SVN, update your ENTIRE openkore folder to latest revision, download this file, double click it and select your RO folder. Then just use the .bat file that has been created there.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#6 Post by EternalHarvest »

iMikeLance wrote:put macro.pl and Macro folder inside plugins/, not plugins/macro as you're probably doing
Sounds like a bug in macroStability, as it's fine to have it at plugins/macro/.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by iMikeLance »

EternalHarvest wrote:
iMikeLance wrote:put macro.pl and Macro folder inside plugins/, not plugins/macro as you're probably doing
Sounds like a bug in macroStability, as it's fine to have it at plugins/macro/.
Thats right, macroStability is checking for macro.pl file existence inside plugins/. Just a very dumb thing that I did and i've been too lazy to fix.

isnuff
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by isnuff »

I did what you said and apparently poseidon is working, but sadly the openkore aren't. I have the lastest version (from http://collectskin.com/openkore/ and updated with tortoise)

I'm receiving the following message: "timeout at map server" (or something like that. This appears after the character selection. Do you know what can I do to solve that?

SenhorComercio
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by SenhorComercio »

I am also having the same problem, any ideas?

Wood
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by Wood »

The same here, and everthing is up to date. =\

Ps.: The timeout is happening in openkore, not in poseidon.