International

Moderator: Moderators

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

Cannot see NPC merchants right away

#1 Post by guytwo »

I have this weird issue with one of my bots. When it tries to autosell and goes to prontera tool dealer, it cannot see the NPC when I move near its location. It doesn't show up at all on the NPC list and as if the NPC wasn't there. but if I move to the far corner of the room and then walk back to where it is suppose to be, then it shows up. Because of this, the bot can't autosell because it will try to move to where the NPC is suppose to be, but not be able to see it and fail the autosell procedure. I am not sure why the NPC doesn't show up right away and requires me to move the bot manually to the opposite side of the room and then walk back to the NPC's location for it to appear. My other bots can see the tool dealer NPC normally and can autosell normally. This applies to any tool dealer NPC anywhere. I tried changing its autosell NPC to different ones, and I run into the same issue of the bot not being able to see the NPC right away. It always requires me to walk a distance away from the NPC's location and then walk back to be able to see it.

I even tried copying the control and config files over to one of the working bot's folder and the same problem exists! Could it be a glitch specific with my account? Because I don't understand how come if I move it to a working bot's folder, I get the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help. I greatly appreciate it!