International

Moderator: Moderators

howlinghobo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Where to start

#1 Post by howlinghobo »

Thinking of botting on iro valkyrie with a team of 2-3 bots partying together, does anybody have good suggestions for the characters I should make? Keep in mind I'm new, but I'd like to progress my characters as far and as fast as possible.

Been thinking of an assassin/priest duo, but I'm not sure if elemental katars are too expensive to aim reasonably early into a job change.

Another option is a hunter/bs leech, I'm not sure how tele is on valkyrie, but the plan is for the hunter to leech the smith as a pure forger and trans as battlesmith.

Which is better? And any other ideas?

titanhex
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Where to start

#2 Post by titanhex »

If your goal is to trans a Blacksmith into a Master Smith, I don't suggest making him pure forger. That'll just be twice the nightmare. Go pure battle, and when he becomes a Master Smith, turn him into a Pure Forger. This way he'll be able to help level himself and solo if need be, instead of halving your EXP with leeching.

As for your idea of a priest/assassin, it's a great idea that I suggest doing. I have a combo like that, and they level great. Pure Battle Smith also levels pretty nicely with an Acolyte.

Forget elemental katars for now. In Einbroch a man sells elemental daggers for 10k a piece. Upgrade a fire one first off, then finish your set until you're satisfied with your daggers. This will be hugely helpful for killing and collecting the cash for the elemental katars as you grind. Also, your archer and merchant can use them to level as well, and so can swordies. a +4 kindle dagger on an Earth LvL1 monster does more damage than a +7 main gauche.

This should be helpful. Good luck.

(BTW compared to premium servers, teleports of any kind are ungodly expensive (Both in SP or Zeny))