Moderator: Moderators

Outlonic
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Getting banned in iRO?

#1 Post by Outlonic »

Are there still occurences of this?

I really freaked out and stopped using my old bots (can't login on site with em anymore, they got caught before and my stockpile account was banned but not em, but still possible in-game) when an iRO GM friend requested me (this was a month or so back), I shouldn't have freaked out, being able to go into that conversation would have definitely been worth the loss. I would also finally stop being attached to this stupid game.

Anyways, I'm back to using the old bots with my newer ones. It's not like I can hide the trades that I moved through different characters to my main now.

cyberchriz007
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Getting banned in iRO?

#2 Post by cyberchriz007 »

Outlonic wrote:Are there still occurences of this?

I really freaked out and stopped using my old bots (can't login on site with em anymore, they got caught before and my stockpile account was banned but not em, but still possible in-game) when an iRO GM friend requested me (this was a month or so back), I shouldn't have freaked out, being able to go into that conversation would have definitely been worth the loss. I would also finally stop being attached to this stupid game.

Anyways, I'm back to using the old bots with my newer ones. It's not like I can hide the trades that I moved through different characters to my main now.

this bot is awsome specially iRO run on background almost got banned tho :D I bot 24/7 have 5 whitesmith and have tons of zeny ;)

byrd
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#3 Post by byrd »

I recently had my group of bots all banned. Had a rogue hunting Blank cards in Culverts4 nonstop for zeny mainly, with 1 more hunting items. Few more just leveling.

Dunno if it was my rogue turning 99 that night and being spotted, or my party in Moscovia1 that's been pm'd some throughout the week that got me banned.

putario
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by putario »

byrd wrote:I recently had my group of bots all banned. Had a rogue hunting Blank cards in Culverts4 nonstop for zeny mainly, with 1 more hunting items. Few more just leveling.

Dunno if it was my rogue turning 99 that night and being spotted, or my party in Moscovia1 that's been pm'd some throughout the week that got me banned.
do you manually make ur thieves rogues or do u know a macro to change thief to rogue cuz its so boring changing my thief to rouges...