International

Moderator: Moderators

OftenKore
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

msg_id:1923?

#1 Post by OftenKore »

what is this annoying console that always appear. after that my bot wont move anymore. my other bots from other map appears that too but keeps on moving but others wont. i downloaded the latest svn openkore. =/ i have to manually tele it to get it moving again.

geometry77
Noob
Noob

Re: msg_id:1923?

#2 Post by geometry77 »

I'm experiencing same problem with latest svn update, and solutions I looked up are not quite enough.
I'm botting to lvl so dying matters, and this msg_id: 1923 gave unknown results in: message_string
is extremely complicated problem to solve.
First at least to me, frequency of this happening is very random, sometimes it happens after 30 sec after I turn on kore, and sometimes 30 min.
Also, sometimes it just passes by without doing any more harm than just makin console look ugly (it pops up but bot is doing what it's supposed to do in spite of it) Than randomly it starts to appear extremely frequently like the original post shows and bot stops as if command ai off has been done (ignores almost everything; not move/attack/use skill/item/macros etc) but doesnt even log off or relog so bot dies standing.
Now I made automacro to use console "string" condition but I failed to find a response to solve the problem; making it tele everytime it appears makes bot tele for like 25 minutes/ per 30 mins of botting and the popup stops very temporarily only.
I tried relog but that also makes relogging 25 min/30min botting and temporary solution.
I'm not 100% sure but I think after balance/14.1 patch many error strings are popping out than they did before.
So if any pros can show me light to this problem i'll be damn glad.

just to list what i tried:
when popup 'takes over' bot completely becomes immobile/inactive except standing/dying
using idle condition didnt work both in config and macros
almost every condition (hp/sp/aggressives/few more) didnt work except console string macros

if any1 find me doing anything stupid plz tell me in any way i'll appreciate it

p.s. btw some other error strings i see very often r
packet parser: unknown switch: 08C7
packet parser: unhandled packet: 0809 handler: booking_insert
if any1 can give me any idea about where they came from that'll be great

iROGM02
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by iROGM02 »

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... 1&start=10

Something about a macro plugin in there.

I'm too lazy to try it myself since I bot mostly when I'm near the pc and can just do "tele" command in OK.
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh - Voltaire

Einzbern
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Einzbern »

Neco, I'm sorry.

Pretty much having the same exact issue. Occasionally msg_id:1923 will spam for me and my bot will completely stop. Manually telling it to teleport fixes it.

I have removed the macro plugin, so that doesn't seem to be it. Any ideas for a fix?

XSDenied
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by XSDenied »

This could work

Code: Select all

automacro stupid1923 {
console /1923/i
call {
   do relog