International

Moderator: Moderators

Glikadin
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Block whisper messages

#1 Post by Glikadin »

Hello. Some characters in the game ignore private messages. When I try to send a private message, get "doesn't want to receive your messages" .
Can I configure this feature in Openkore ? It will be good if I do not receive messages from other players, except GMs

Glikadin
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Block whisper messages

#2 Post by Glikadin »

I find:
config.txt

Code: Select all

ignoreAll <boolean flag>
Will I receive messages from the GMs ?

Niodan
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Block whisper messages

#3 Post by Niodan »

Glikadin wrote:I find:
config.txt

Code: Select all

ignoreAll <boolean flag>
Will I receive messages from the GMs ?

I know that even though in-game you enter /exall (Exclude all private message chat)
OR
you set the Chat Screen Function off for private message,
GM still ABLE to PM you regardless, I test it before when I actually chatting with a GM in private message constantly
so in this case i will assume the same for botting if you set that flag to exclude all message, GM is still able to pm you, but do no ever try typing the /exall in bot program
you will automatically be in the so-call "blacklist" and GM will check you everyday.
When you type "c /exall" in bot, your character will actually speak out "/exall" instead, and normal players can not speak a command, therefore if anyone see you and they send a screenshot of you saying that command in public to the GM team, that will be a permanent ban for using suspicious third-party program.