Sometimes when the bot dies, it doesn't respawn.

International

Moderator: Moderators

hikenace
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Sometimes when the bot dies, it doesn't respawn.

#11 Post by hikenace »

Sorry for my noob question but how and where should i add that macro script? i never tried macro before. thanks
If you didnt find yet:

Code: Select all

Go to your OpenKore main folder (the folder which contains the file openkore.pl) and create a subfolder called plugins, if there isn't already one. Create a subfolder macro in it. --->there is one already if you using a updated version. 
Inside the Macro plugin's zipfile, you will find the file macro.pl, the folder Macro and other files and folders --> its already done already if you using a updated version. 
Extract them to your plugins/macro folder, so macro.pl ends up in plugins/macro/macro.pl -->its already done already if you using a updated version.
In your OpenKore control folder, create a blank file named macros.txt. In this file you will put your macros/automacros.

=================================

But i, too, have a question. I done that and tried to make a macro:

automacro ReconectOnDeath {
	status Dead
	hp < 2
	call {
		do ai manual
		do relog 6
		do ai on
	}
	timeout 300
}

But it seems something is wrong, or maybe i did something wrong. Must i do a adminpassword for macros to work? Must i use spacebar instead of tab?

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

As far as i remember , long time ago , status dead is not working on macro, never check again

hikenace
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by hikenace »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:As far as i remember , long time ago , status dead is not working on macro, never check again
Is there a way to put status dead OR hp < 2 as alternative conditions? I read that comma do the job of "or", but this probably just work for similar conditions types, like diferent status, right?

Also, i have been thinking about a macro to relog after 30~45 min, with a timeout of 1h. That would probably solve our problem too, right? Or something that detect that its not moving for too long (but that would be too hard for me, so if any pro know how to do it, the idea is there lol)

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#14 Post by leozhai »

I never had problem for dead and no respawn.. maybe I use the latest openkore.. I check from GIT daily for important update..

The problem I had is after respawn at town it doesn't move any more.. no calculate to lock and..like the bot freeze
For archer , after autosell sequence also will freeze the bot..other job just randomly freeze

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#15 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

hikenace wrote:
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:As far as i remember , long time ago , status dead is not working on macro, never check again
Is there a way to put status dead OR hp < 2 as alternative conditions? I read that comma do the job of "or", but this probably just work for similar conditions types, like diferent status, right?

Also, i have been thinking about a macro to relog after 30~45 min, with a timeout of 1h. That would probably solve our problem too, right? Or something that detect that its not moving for too long (but that would be too hard for me, so if any pro know how to do it, the idea is there lol)
may be
eval $::char->{dead}

but normally, my bots work with relog macro after 30 min , dead or alive

hikenace
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by hikenace »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
hikenace wrote:

may be

but normally, my bots work with relog macro after 30 min , dead or alive

Dont you think its kind suspicious to keep reloging each 30min? I did a macro to relog after 1h and 12 min aprox. Altho the dead macro did work, it did work too well, it would reconect even after my bot respawns lol.

Edit:
Sorry to ask more questions. Does it work if i use eval twice? Like:

pause 8
call{
     do relog 7
}
timeout x

symph0nies
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by symph0nies »

been using this macro
automacro relog {
console /Stuck during route./i
exclusive 1
call {
pause 5
do relog
}
}