Configuring Venom Splasher (need to drop target)

International

Moderator: Moderators

NeedBetterConfig
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Configuring Venom Splasher (need to drop target)

#1 Post by NeedBetterConfig »

Hello, I am trying to configure Venom Splasher but am having difficulties to get it to work in a way that after it has been used on a target, the bot will no longer attack it, and target something else until the timer for Venom Splasher is over.

So far I have the basic Venom Splasher config: (haven't tested)
attackSkillsSlot Venom Splasher {
lvl 10
sp > 20%
maxUses 1
aggressives > 3
onAction attack
target_hp < 75%
inLockOnly 1
notWhileSitting 1
notInTown 1
disabled 0
}
Not sure how to drop the target after.

And while I understand I can set the attack to 3 in mon_control; I am not interested in hitting once as I would need to bring them down to 75% hp, and would want it as an any time ability and not just completely for mobbing purposes.

Any ideas or suggestions? MonsterSkills instead? Priority targets? complicated macro?

Thanks.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Re: Configuring Venom Splasher (need to drop target)

#2 Post by hakore »

Is there some post-delay status after using Venom Splasher? Like "Venom Splasher Delay" or something? Type "s" to check immediately after using the skill. My idea is that you can use that status on a doCommand block to trigger an "a stop" command so openkore will have a chance to switch target if there are more than one aggressives.

Your attackSkillSlot needs some polishing. Replace target_hp with previousDamage >= the actual value of 25% of the monster's hp. You can also add target_whenStatusInactive if Venom Splasher leaves a recognizable status to the monster. Also, never use onAction attack on an attackSkillSlot; it's rather redundant.

If what you actually want is to completely ignore monsters you already casted Venom Splasher to, that is a bit more complicated but not impossible. You will primarily need to modify openkore's autoAttack AI by actively changing monster flags via eval command.

Try attackSkillSlot + doCommmand first if that would already work. Usually, simpler is better.
Whatever...

angely
Noob
Noob

Re: Configuring Venom Splasher (need to drop target)

#3 Post by angely »

does event attack_end can be usefull ?