International

Moderator: Moderators

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

Auto cycle map MACRO help

#1 Post by guytwo »

I am trying to write an automacro that loops indefinitely, switching between a couple maps every 2 hours. I have trouble getting it to work as intended. This is what I have as my macro code:

Code: Select all

automacro cyclemap {
	base >= 1
	call map1
	delay 7200
	call map2
	timeout 14401
}
So I use base condition to get the automacro to trigger indefinitely, and essentially I want it to switch the lockmap to map1, wait 2hr hours, then switch lockmap to map2 for 2hrs, then switch back to map 1 for 2hrs, etc. map1 and map2 are macros that have the:

Code: Select all

conf lockMap <map>
inside.

But what happens, is it will always trigger the only the first map1 macro, essentially making my bot stay on the same map all the time. Perhaps there is a better way to accomplish what I want and someone can hopefully help me out here. I just don't have the programmer's mindset to write super efficient code.

kenshix
Noob
Noob

Re: Auto cycle map MACRO help

#2 Post by kenshix »

Have you tried AutoConfChange.

Hope it helps.

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by guytwo »

Cool, thanks! I guess this would work, but is there a way to have what I want to do using an automacro?

Dark Airnel
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Dark Airnel »

There is but the AutoMapChanger is more efficient and reliable.

guytwo
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by guytwo »

Dark Airnel wrote:There is but the AutoMapChanger is more efficient and reliable.
Cool. Closer to what I need, but I was hoping it wouldn't be randomly picked. I would like it to cycle between two maps without chance of repeating the same map twice.

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

#6 Post by twist3d »

guytwo wrote:
Dark Airnel wrote:There is but the AutoMapChanger is more efficient and reliable.
Cool. Closer to what I need, but I was hoping it wouldn't be randomly picked. I would like it to cycle between two maps without chance of repeating the same map twice.
automacro cycle1 {
map <x>
delay 7200
call {
do move <y>
}
}

automacro cycle2 {
map <y>
delay 7200
call {
do move <x>
}
}

try that
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.