storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc payon 181 104
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n
relogAfterStorage 1
And it works! :mrgreen:

However . . . My char is retarded and still doesnt store items correctly,
This is my items command, I've tried multiple settings, blank (aka store all items), listed each item, and this.

Code: Select all

all 0 1 0
Butterfly Wing 3 0 1 0
Monster's Feed 10 0 1 0
Now my character goes to storage but only stores 1 item at a time.
Ex.
code says:
Storage opened.
Storage Item Added: Grape (10) x 1
Inventory Item Removed: Grape (9) x 1
Storage logged.

and it closes and resumes fighting
Last edited by trb1esome on 27 Nov 2008, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

gknight
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: StorageAuto question/problem

#12 Post by gknight »

hmm..
Can your bot detect the item correctly?

trb1esome
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by trb1esome »

It does when I am watching the bot work, I can read each item it picks up and places in inventory.

Also it recognizes the usable items for sure because I can see my bot use flywings, apples, potions, etc...

and it doesn't place any of those usable items all at once.

daisuke how were you able to fix this or go around this problem?

gknight
Human
Human

#14 Post by gknight »

Try using butterfly wings to go back for autostorage, maybe the timeout is too short?
Not sure why it just store 1 item.

trb1esome
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by trb1esome »

I dont think the timeout is too short, I've tested him to autostorage right next to the npc, and he just stores an item 1 by 1.

And sometimes my character doesnt store anything at all, just opens up storage and closes.

thanks tho.

trb1esome
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by trb1esome »

correction: It stores 1 item and returns fighting sometimes. other times it stores maybe a few items and returns fighting. But never all items as I directed in 'items control'

daisuke
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#17 Post by daisuke »

trb1esome wrote:It does when I am watching the bot work, I can read each item it picks up and places in inventory.

Also it recognizes the usable items for sure because I can see my bot use flywings, apples, potions, etc...

and it doesn't place any of those usable items all at once.

daisuke how were you able to fix this or go around this problem?
i haven't really fixed the problem. i just trained somewhere else with a different kafra storage

i have your problem also. this whole autostoraging thing is screwed up. one time i just restart the bot (close and re-open) and it wasn't retarded anymore. but now my character keeps talking to the kafra storage and opening and closing non-stop and mine also does store things like 1 thing at a time and it wouldn't even store everything and it'll keep going back and forth to the map then going back to store like one thing then go back, non-stop. i'm guessing this is just a horrible bug. except it doesn't affect everyone

and this is what we're both experiencing

trb1esome
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by trb1esome »

ya its strange, its working for me now too.

I'm good now, thanks guys for your help.

gugru55
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by gugru55 »

I'm having the exact problem as daisuke, it's with the Kafra NPC in Payon on iRO Valkyrie. All the bot perpetually does once it's overweight is store an unknown item (123124 & 123125 and others) and then takes it out, then stores it, then takes it out ad nausem. I don't really understand and it's incredibly frustrating, is there any work around for this? At this rate I'll just avoid payon like the plague due to this, I have tried several work arounds but so far nothing has worked. Anybody have any further ideas as to why this bug is here?

Edit: This happens in Morocc too, though a few times for some reason my character did it correctly and now everytime I see him heading back he'll store then keep taking out and adding an unknown item, is there a reason some items are unknown? It's an official server so I figured all items would be labeled or something to that effect. My pickup items are all set to 1 none are at 2, it's really strange. Anybody found a fix around this? I just have to shut off the bot then restart it to get around it, but that requires a constant eye on it especially on the lower level characters that have crap str. Is there a way to make it disconnect after x seconds after it starts autostorage?

daisuke
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#20 Post by daisuke »

gugru55 wrote:I'm having the exact problem as daisuke, it's with the Kafra NPC in Payon on iRO Valkyrie. All the bot perpetually does once it's overweight is store an unknown item (123124 & 123125 and others) and then takes it out, then stores it, then takes it out ad nausem. I don't really understand and it's incredibly frustrating, is there any work around for this? At this rate I'll just avoid payon like the plague due to this, I have tried several work arounds but so far nothing has worked. Anybody have any further ideas as to why this bug is here?

Edit: This happens in Morocc too, though a few times for some reason my character did it correctly and now everytime I see him heading back he'll store then keep taking out and adding an unknown item, is there a reason some items are unknown? It's an official server so I figured all items would be labeled or something to that effect. My pickup items are all set to 1 none are at 2, it's really strange. Anybody found a fix around this? I just have to shut off the bot then restart it to get around it, but that requires a constant eye on it especially on the lower level characters that have crap str. Is there a way to make it disconnect after x seconds after it starts autostorage?
yup we have the exact same problem lol