How many people play with a priest bot?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

hobo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

How many people play with a priest bot?

#1 Post by hobo »

Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there plays one character and uses a priest bot to follow it. I'm fairly new to RO but I've been getting a good handle on Openkore and enjoying it quite a bit. So, does anyone else play one character legit while having a priest/support bot on follow? Or do most people just bot up to the point that they want to WOE or hunt MVPs?

Edit: I've now been playing like this for a couple hours and its insanely fun. I have a level ~30 acolyte following a brand new merchant and I'm smashing monsters I have no business fighting

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: How many people play with a priest bot?

#2 Post by andy12345 »

hobo wrote:Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there plays one character and uses a priest bot to follow it. I'm fairly new to RO but I've been getting a good handle on Openkore and enjoying it quite a bit. So, does anyone else play one character legit while having a priest/support bot on follow? Or do most people just bot up to the point that they want to WOE or hunt MVPs?

Edit: I've now been playing like this for a couple hours and its insanely fun. I have a level ~30 acolyte following a brand new merchant and I'm smashing monsters I have no business fighting
Whenever I start I always create a slave, leveling is faster as death rate is reduced and kill rate increases :P . After the slave becomes 70+ I take it to TU Anubis and leach the other character (If Mech/Mage class).

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by kLabMouse »

Well. In old times, I always had One Legit Char, one scripted Healer, and one char that I was leveling.
in thus old times, I wrote alot for OpenKore to make my Healer bot look more human.

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by Daedalus »

kLabMouse wrote:[...] I wrote alot for OpenKore to make my Healer bot look more human.
I try to avoid priest slaves these days because they are so easy to spot for other players and GMs. Bringing that attention to you and your accounts most definitely will get you banned sooner or later.

Don't know how to make them look human like when following is so not human like at all.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by kLabMouse »

Daedalus wrote:
kLabMouse wrote:Don't know how to make them look human like when following is so not human like at all.
That is Easy. Use Dranked Walk/Follow.

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#6 Post by Daedalus »

kLabMouse wrote:That is Easy. Use Dranked Walk/Follow.
What is that? I tried to translate it but no success and google = 1 result which is yours. :S

VashTheStampede
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#7 Post by VashTheStampede »

Even if it looks more human, you're way more like to get caught. If you're XKoring, while at your pc it's less of an issue. But most people run this while sleeping, at work, etc.
If your server is mostly GM free, it's a pretty good call as it makes everything go much quicker.
It's probably one of those "try and see" things. If you can get away with it, do it.