[Survey] Which version of OpenKore are you using?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Which version of OpenKore are you using right now?

svn (latest revision)
57%
svn (older revision than latest)
4%
release 2.0.7 (not updated using svn updater)
21%
release 2.0.6.1
7%
older
11%

Total votes: 28

keke808
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: [Survey] Which version of OpenKore are you using?

#11 Post by keke808 »

The Wiki should have a format like the old manual... which I thought had the perfect format.
Very simple, straight to the point, and easy to look up information quickly.

Links to config.txt, mon_control.txt, etc on the left side panel if at all possible.
I noticed it was all listed on one page, but some examples of how to use the configs would make it better.

None of these changes will help me since I'm already familiar with Kore, but it might help other ragnarok players.
I wouldn't be playing Ragnarok without a bot. So I understand maybe people are eager to learn how to use one.

I know people read these threads, but not make an account name. Yes, I'm talking to you people... you bot secretly and openly condemned them. I'm trying to help you enjoy the game. :lol:

I noticed I didn't answer all the questions, but I use SVN version since I can get updates on new plugins or macro commands. There are lots of old plugins in there that can still be used. Additionally, its almost a requirement for those who play on private servers because changes in server information can change quick.
Image If your not getting the right answers, its because your questions aren't good enough.