hmm about monk combo just a therory

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Liebot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

hmm about monk combo just a therory

#1 Post by Liebot »

well i am not any good at any of this i got everything off other people but i was thinking that if u were to write about 30 bricks for the combo spanding a set of time like lets say delay .1 to .6 wouldnt systematicly hit almost every time? or will it take to long to exacute that it will be too late? any thoughts?

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: hmm about monk combo just a therory

#2 Post by kali »

I'll have to say that writing 30 bricks is a lot of hard work (not to mention they're really heavy - have you tried writing one before?)
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

Liebot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: hmm about monk combo just a therory

#3 Post by Liebot »

Yes i have using the combo block already there it only fire i would say 15% of the time now were its ok for me a little bit beacuse it saves me sp but i am not botting for that i need to max out exp per hour so the more dmg i do the faster i kill the faster i get xp ^^ i really need to get it going 100% of the or at lease 90% i cant get the final ever so if u happen to have it please share :p