[ Hiring ] Bot and Client Developer

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Axyan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

[ Hiring ] Bot and Client Developer

#1 Post by Axyan »

Hello,
I would like to hire a programmer who have a good understanding of both bot and client hexing and will be paid well
I have a new official server that i need to get the bot up-to-date with, as well as the client hexing

if you're interested in such a job contact me at Fnk.88@hotmail.com

regards,

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: [ Hiring ] Bot and Client Developer

#2 Post by kali »

Why not post the discussion here in the open. Maybe some person will get interested and will even do it for free.

I suggest you give a bounty for including such support for OpenKore.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

Axyan
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Axyan »

can you explain further please?

nhex1
Human
Human
Noob?: No

#4 Post by nhex1 »

Kali was right. you can just post it here. so that others who are interested can join and participate on what you really want to do with your client. in that way, how can we trust you??

Axyan
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Axyan »

ok then, here's the server's website http://ro.tahadi.com/index/view/lang/en
and i talked with couple of ppl about unpacking and hacking through the HS, so far it's beyond their limits

nhex1
Human
Human

#6 Post by nhex1 »

Can you give a reason why you want to make the program up to date on your client?? thats weird.. GM's of a certain server hates botters and doing all the best to fuck off all botter on their server.. and you.. hmmm .. but for me its ok.. so that players could test their own config and macro on a free to bot server.. ^^

Axyan
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by Axyan »

i just wanna bot there that's all and the rate on that server is 1/1/1
and i tried alots of ways nothing seems to work, in my understanding that they use a new version of themida

nhex1
Human
Human

#8 Post by nhex1 »

hmmm.... middle east server? and operations in Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait. you want to hire for employees and team members for your newly open server.. its a free to play server.... i think you want some players/programmer to make the bot program like openkore up to date so that you can make a counter solution to prevent it.. ^^ its only my "Haka Haka" in tagalog or opinion..

Axyan
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Axyan »

nhex1 i really dunno how you get your ideas together.
here's the story, i just want to bot in the server ok? and i been searching the the forum and i saw that both VisualKore and OpenKore aren't supported and i made a post before this one and guess what? no one even replied http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6639

i just put this "hiring" post to encourage developers to work as least to make a proper bot and also i want a good client hexer to because that shitty server uses some sorta of a new themida or whatever you call it, which is kinda hard to unpack and also they use a HackShield protection software.

so please think for a moment before you say any of those bullshit srsly...if you don't trust everyone then you have issues, sorry cant help you with that

and if you have anymore question i would be happy to answer you can even add me on the msn for a closer conversation.

peace

nhex1
Human
Human

#10 Post by nhex1 »

ohhh i.c.. but u said that they have a hackshield or something that prevents the bot program to enter.. I think all you need to do is Play fair and safe.. ^^ ,, or look for another server where you can use bot.. ^^ . if I misunderstood you, Sorry for that.. ^^ and as of now... im trying to DL the new server that you gave..^^ its like an old school RO.. no rebirth class..