Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

IKnewThat
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Rogue Back Stab for Dummies

#1 Post by IKnewThat »

I'm sure there are Rogue botter's out there that want their rogue to back stab like a player would, well I can't offer you perfection, but here's a neat little easy config setup that can get your rogue's backstabbing without even having to tell openkore which side of the monster is the backside.

Now this is just a simple solution, for people that just want their rogue to pull off a backstab, nothing complex like backstabbing, hiding, moving behind, and backstabbing again, as that would probably take a custom plugin or macro. I couldn't find any through searching but I noticed no one even had a simple solution either.

So here it is, this uses simply the config.txt:

First off, your bot has to be botting in a place where the back stab target is passive, this setup doesn't use stalk at all. Second, your bot has to at least have level 1 steal and level 1 mug, shouldn't be difficult to meet those requirements, thirdly it's recommended (but not required) to have the passive targets not skill aggro (attack when you try to steal).

Now all you have to do is setup your Attack Skill Slots accordingly.

Code: Select all

attackSkillSlot Steal {
	lvl 10
	dist 1.5
	sp > 15
	aggressives < 2
	inLockOnly 1
	maxAttempts 4
	maxUses 1
	manualAI 0
}
attackSkillSlot Mug {
	lvl 10
	dist 1.5
	sp > 15
	aggressives < 2
	inLockOnly 1
	maxAttempts 2
	maxUses 1
	manualAI 0
}
attackSkillSlot Back Stab {
	lvl 10
	dist 1.5
	sp > 15
	aggressives < 2
	inLockOnly 1
	maxAttempts 5
	maxUses 1
	manualAI 0
}
You can adjust these numbers however you want, but the way the trick works is, your bot will find a passive monster, run up to it, and try to steal and mug it, if your steal is a high level it should steal pretty easy, as for mugging, depending on the level it might fail alot. The main goal is that within this time that your bot is trying to use these skills, the monster will take a few steps in a random direction as part of it's pathing.

When the monster takes this pathing, your rogue bot follows, viola you are behind the monster. Most passive monsters act the same way, walk a little, then stop for a bit. It's during this time that they stopped that your bot will pull off a back stab.

Now if your a little more familiar with how openkore works, you can just simply set something up to delay the backstab until the monster move's away, that's the key. Because it doesn't matter WHERE the monster moves, your rogue will be right next to it when it does move so when it goes anywhere your rogue will follow it directly from behind, allowing for an easily executed backstab.

TheOneWolf
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Rogue Back Stab for Dummies

#2 Post by TheOneWolf »

I know this is old and the user most likely is not around, but nice config. Looking to give it a try

Karna
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by Karna »

creative ! but letting bot spam backstab directly untill it shows its butt is the same as well, if not better for SP saving.

Silla
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Silla »

Not perfect as you said but works just fine, thank you