Issues with heal slave

All about the macro plugin can be found in this forum. This forum is intended for the macro plugin only.

Moderator: Moderators

General Krakus
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Issues with heal slave

#1 Post by General Krakus »

I'm having a bunch of problems with my heal slave, hopin you guys can help...

1) When my main attacker engages a monster, the heal slave starts attacking too, even though I have every auto attack disabled. Is there anything wrong with this?

Code: Select all

attackAuto 0
attackAuto_party 0
attackAuto_onlyWhenSafe 0
attackAuto_followTarget 0
2) Sometimes the heal slave will randomly walk away, even though I have random walking disabled...

route_randomWalk 0
3) Most importantly, my heal slave WILL NOT HEAL! I tried setting the self sp condition just in case it needs a self condition to trigger (don't think it's needed, but I've tried just about everything so far...). Also included a buff as a reference, which works fine

partySkill Heal {
	lvl 10
	sp > 1%
	target_hp < 80%
}

partySkill Increase AGI {
	lvl 10
	sp > 40%
	target_whenStatusInactive Increase AGI
}
Any help is appreciated, thanks

tomato
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Issues with heal slave

#2 Post by tomato »

General Krakus wrote:

partySkill Heal {
	lvl 10
	sp > 1%
	target_hp < 80%
}

partySkill Increase AGI {
	lvl 10
	sp > 40%
	target_whenStatusInactive Increase AGI
}
Try:

partySkill Heal {
	lvl 10 <-- Does your healer have level 10 Heal? 
	target Buddy1, Buddy2 <--Buddy1, of course, is your main. You can include your heal slave as a target hence Buddy2 
	sp > 1%
	target_hp < 80%
}
Same for the Increase AGI macro.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#3 Post by andy12345 »

Get the latest openkore (SVN) and try with default files.
Add conditions one by one, first remove the attack and see if it attacks, then got for party skills and check.
Also make sure your mon_control.txt is properly configured. (Go to RMS check out the map you're botting in, put all the name of monsters in mon_control and add a -1 in the end, in case you never want the slave to attack even if it is attacked.)

asdasd
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#4 Post by asdasd »

andy12345 wrote:Get the latest openkore (SVN) and try with default files.
Add conditions one by one, first remove the attack and see if it attacks, then got for party skills and check.
Also make sure your mon_control.txt is properly configured. (Go to RMS check out the map you're botting in, put all the name of monsters in mon_control and add a -1 in the end, in case you never want the slave to attack even if it is attacked.)
i'm with the newer version of SVN and the heal doesn't work
someone can help me?

in my search here in the forum, i saw that's possible problem is in target_hp function, i tried change somethings in the code but i dont know pearl

thx