sugestion to macro get number of response npc

Moderator: Moderators

hellsink
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

sugestion to macro get number of response npc

#1 Post by hellsink »

Hello! I'm having problems with an npc that takes me gives random answers, sometimes the correct answer is in "R2" and when I talk to the npc again the answer I need is the "r1 ". The correct answer is always the same, but the order they appear in the index changes. Anyone have an idea how I could be choosing the right answer even changing position?

example: I need to answer when the index that contain the answer call: Openkore

Code: Select all

[Apr 12 22:48:16 2011.59] # Kaphra#quest1: Type 'talk cont' to continue talking
 [Apr 12 22:48:19 2011.58] ---------- Responses -----------
 # Response
 0 Openkore
 1 She's a HoT
 2 Nothing to the
 3 Cancel Chat
In this case I would use 'talk resp 0 '. But it is not always an option that appears in the index '0 '. see the next example

# Response
 0 She's HoT
 1 Nothing to one of
 2 Openkore
 3 Cancel Chat
Any suggestions as to how he could get the answer "openkore"even though the changes in the index?

Grateful for any help

xxstreme
Human
Human

Re: sugestion to macro get number of response npc

#2 Post by xxstreme »

hellsink wrote:Hello! I'm having problems with an npc that takes me gives random answers, sometimes the correct answer is in "R2" and when I talk to the npc again the answer I need is the "r1 ". The correct answer is always the same, but the order they appear in the index changes. Anyone have an idea how I could be choosing the right answer even changing position?

# Response
 0 Openkore
 1 She's a HoT
 2 Nothing to the
 3 Cancel Chat
In this case I would use 'talk resp 0 '. But it is not always an option that appears in the index '0 '. see the next example

# Response
 0 She's HoT
 1 Nothing to one of
 2 Openkore
 3 Cancel Chat
Any suggestions as to how he could get the answer "openkore"even though the changes in the index?

Grateful for any help
use reg exp auto macro

automacro select {
console / (\d+) Openkore/
call {
do talk resp $.lastMatch1
}
exclusive 1
}

hellsink
Noob
Noob

Re: sugestion to macro get number of response npc

#3 Post by hellsink »

xxstreme wrote:
hellsink wrote:Hello! I'm having problems with an npc that takes me gives random answers, sometimes the correct answer is in "R2" and when I talk to the npc again the answer I need is the "r1 ". The correct answer is always the same, but the order they appear in the index changes. Anyone have an idea how I could be choosing the right answer even changing position?

# Response
 0 Openkore
 1 She's a HoT
 2 Nothing to the
 3 Cancel Chat

# Response
 0 She's HoT
 1 Nothing to one of
 2 Openkore
 3 Cancel Chat

Grateful for any help
use reg exp auto macro

automacro select {
console / (\d+) Openkore/
call {
do talk resp $.lastMatch1
}
exclusive 1
}
Thanks in advance dude! You save me.

Bless for you ^^