Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Macro for avoiding death for servers w/o tele

#11 Post by jclopez »

Makubex wrote:
arsoitee wrote:##Sorry foy my bad english skill 555 I from Thailand
for this macro

sometime it can't :: Because sometime when you're relog often it will generate timeout or delay
you will see you on character select window but infact you are in mapserver and have delay to disconnect

I try it with 2 window and I'm sure my internet don't have trouble

Totally right, because the openkore console will show you as disconnected, but your character will be still online (in map server) and the monsters will hit you to death without you being noticed, and if you try to relog at that time you'll receive a "The server still recognizes your last login" message, then when you get logged again you'll be in your savepoint (after death :o )

It's like when you're in the game without a bot, and you're hidden or you have even 1 agressive and try to disconnect, and it shows you the "You must wait 10 seconds before you disconnect" message

This macro can work if you're being attacked by porings or weak monsters with low HIT, or just monsters that are not hitting you :)
Is there any possible solution for this? i mean you can trigger direct disconnect to the bot itseft.

diogovini
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: Macro for avoiding death for servers w/o tele

#12 Post by diogovini »

Hey.
If someone tries to connect and there is someone already connected, the char will disconnect... maybe even if there are agressives.
What if you do 1 or 2 fast reconnects, and then relog 60?
Ex:

Code: Select all

relog 1
  relog 2
  relog 60
Maybe that would work?
Please post results of tests, since I'm interested in something like for me.